Earbuds/IEMs for under 100$
Dec 18, 2009 at 11:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

FrozenGecko

100+ Head-Fier
I am looking for a Earbud/IEM for on the go and in my two drawing classes I have next semester. One of the drawing classes is with a friend so part of the time I may only have one earphone in because it's a relaxed classroom and were allowed to talk during it. I will be using it with my Zune 80GB and a iBasso T4. I currently own Denon D5000's and ATH ES7 and enjoy the sound of both. I want to avoid 'grado' type sound if there was any sound to avoid.

This is my current list that I was looking at but I couldnt come to a conclusion after reading reviews about each. Please feel free to point out other good ones in the price range
wink.gif
this is just what i've read about so far.

Yuin RE0
Etymotic er6
Shure e2c
Ultimate Ears Super.Fi.3

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:49 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
those are all quite bass light was that intentional?

Nope, those are just the ones that ive looked at reviews for. I enjoy a bit of bass.

I should also mention, I mostly listen to rock/alternative/acoustic guitar/drums.

Do you have any advice on which one I should buy ^^? from the list or not from it.

Dec 19, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #6 of 9
RE0 is about as good as it gets for under $100 IMO. But Ety ER6 is also rather nice if you amp them with a good amp. For unamped use RE0 wins for sure.

Dec 19, 2009 at 3:05 AM Post #7 of 9
RE0 (it's not a yuin product btw) is an amazing match for the T4. With my DAPs they fill each other out perfectly. I think it's a good compliment to the ES7's, which are quite different in terms of sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back