Earbuds for under $100CAD
Jun 27, 2014 at 9:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

IBIubbleTea

Head-Fier
Hey guys, I'm in the market for some good earbuds that should at least have good build quality because I have broke at least 5 pairs of earbuds in the past year. All of them only work on one side.. :/ I plan on using them for competitive FPS gaming, music such as the top hits, dub step, [COLOR=282828]acoustic, video recording monitoring and what most 14 year old guys would listen to. I know headphones are going to be better but I can't use them because my ear lids have a[/COLOR] infection of some sort. My budget is under $100. Any suggestions..? If you need more info, feel free to ask!

Jun 27, 2014 at 10:20 PM Post #2 of 5
I know that Canadian prices often kinda suck compared to the discounts we get here in the US because you end up paying near full MSRP for audio eqiupment. I would recommend looking at Asian brands of IEMs that you can order from places like mp4nation, lendmeurears, and penon audio. Then you can get some really IEMs for your budget.

Consult the Chinese/Asian brand thread. There are some great values to be had in IEMs in the $60 to $70 (US) price range. Don't be afraid to ask for help there, too :)

Jun 27, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #3 of 5
I know that Canadian prices often kinda suck compared to the discounts we get here in the US because you end up paying near full MSRP for audio eqiupment. I would recommend looking at Asian brands of IEMs that you can order from places like mp4nation, lendmeurears, and penon audio. Then you can get some really IEMs for your budget.

Consult the Chinese/Asian brand thread. There are some great values to be had in IEMs in the $60 to $70 (US) price range. Don't be afraid to ask for help there, too :)

Well I might be able to find some of the US prices here in Canada. I was lookin at the shure se215. I am able to get it for $97.

I actually don't know what kind of earbuds to get, could you recommend me some?

Jun 27, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #4 of 5
This review list is a good way to pick some out: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-249-iems-compared-final-audio-fi-ba-sb-and-fi-ba-sa-added-08-03-12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back