Earbuds better than Soundmagic E10c?
Dec 12, 2018 at 3:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tritono

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody!

Im searching for earbuds better than the E10c from Soundmagic but with a similar sound signature.

I like a lot the mids and balance of this earbuds. I know that the bass can be better but the balance is great and the mids are warm and present. Im a little disappointed because I bought recently the Quad Drivers from 1More searching for improvement over E10c but I dont like them at all. They dont have mids and the sound is very V shape, too much bass and treble and no mids. I think the E10c sounds way better than the Quad Driver, maybe they dont have the same amount of bass and clarity but they sound more musical and natural to me. Songs with guitars sounds good with the E10c. Listening to Appetite for Destruction of Guns N' Roses in the E10c is a pleasure because the mids are very present but they are warm and natural sounding. The Quad Driver with some EQ compensate the V shape and sounds a little better but they dont sound natural to me and the mids are very recessed overall.

Im thinking in returning the Quad Driver and bought maybe the E11c, E50c or the E80C from Soundmagic in order to get a similar but better sound that the E10c. What do you think?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018 at 4:36 AM Post #3 of 3
I've never heard the E10, but I stopped looking after I got my E50. The driver in the E50 and E80 the same driver and it is different than the driver in the E10. I haven't heard the E80 but from the graphs it has a bit more air in the highs, which I think is a good thing compared to the E50. They lack a little of that. Tonality is very good though.

http://headflux.de/soundmagic-e10c-e50c-e80c/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back