Earbud recommendations, please.
Apr 29, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #2 of 6
Usually I wouldn't recommend anything above the stated budget, but in this case, I think you must spend the extra $9 to get the Yuin PK3 from Head-Direct... you will be very satisfied and there's really no competition as far as earbuds for that price.

Apr 29, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #3 of 6
wow, why would you listen to them that loud, are you working in an environment that is very noisy so your wanting to crank them to hear over the noise? If so you need to get an IEM that passively blocks out sound so you A) don't hear as much loud sounds from your environment, and B) are able to listen to your music at a non damaging sound level, otherwise your going to go deaf from the abuse to your ears.

As for your question. I don't think any headphone, bud, or IEM will last long if you max out the volume all the time, they are just not designed for that type of abuse.

If your interested in getting a nice cheap IEM that will help like I am suggesting the JVC Air Cushions might do the trick for you.

Apr 29, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #4 of 6
I think you might want to consider finding eardrums that will last a while with your earbuds at full volume. In all seriousness, there is very little for $30 that will sound decent at all. Make sure you get something that is in ear, though.

Apr 29, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #6 of 6
PK3 would be my recommendation for earbuds... but with anything... DON'T listen at full volume... you want to be able to enjoy music for a longggggg time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back