Ear tips that are game changers( blon 03, legacy 3)
Jun 16, 2020 at 8:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

floydfanx6

Head-Fier
I thought I had to share this. In my search for ear tips that work well for the blon 03 I discovered Azla Sedna ear tips. These tips are basically a must for the blon , it just opened everything up sonically . They are a bit like the spiral dots, however they have a much longer barrel , which maintains the bass well. These tips do this for most IEH. It’s rare that a tip can make such a difference. If you have the blon These are a must I assure you . I’m Just a crazy tip roller and these are the best by far .

Attachments

• FA7ABBC7-69DE-4385-8F4B-BE0E063E77A9.jpeg
    FA7ABBC7-69DE-4385-8F4B-BE0E063E77A9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 20, 2020 at 6:40 PM Post #2 of 6
I appreciated your advice for best tips for Blon 03 and had very good success using them on my fairly new Flagship S8Z that wasn’t providing what I would think was a sufficiently full bass response for these high quality iems. Now I am very pleased with their very full and balanced response! (When I applied slight pressure on the more ‘normal’ tips I that was using, I could hear clearly better bass response which, to me, pointed to a need physically deeper tips. My Blon 03 also sounds better, of course!)
Again, thanks for the great tip ‘Tip’!

Jun 20, 2020 at 10:18 PM Post #4 of 6
Jun 29, 2020 at 10:48 PM Post #5 of 6
Very interesting. I will give them a shot. Thank you for sharing

Jan 22, 2021 at 8:33 PM Post #6 of 6
I thought I had to share this. In my search for ear tips that work well for the blon 03 I discovered Azla Sedna ear tips. These tips are basically a must for the blon , it just opened everything up sonically . They are a bit like the spiral dots, however they have a much longer barrel , which maintains the bass well. These tips do this for most IEH. It’s rare that a tip can make such a difference. If you have the blon These are a must I assure you . I’m Just a crazy tip roller and these are the best by far .
Hi. Oldish post but which tips exactly? They seem to have a few different types

Users who are viewing this thread

Back