Ear tips for RE0
Aug 20, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #3 of 22
My ears love the comfort of the Comply t-400 even though it's more than I would like to spend for eartips. The sound changes a bit but the comfort to me is well worth it especially on long plane rides.

My spare Shure E2C tips also fit and provide better isolation but are slightly less comfortable.

Aug 21, 2009 at 1:49 AM Post #5 of 22
Compatible ear tips for RE0:

Shure E2C black softflex tips
Comply t-400
decored olives (Sorry for this noob question but what is it? are they from shure?)

Does ultimate ears double flange fit on them?

Aug 21, 2009 at 1:54 AM Post #6 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jx87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes they will fit. In fact, the short double flange tips that come with the RE0 is identical to the UE double flange.

Aug 21, 2009 at 8:35 AM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Shure E2C black softflex tips
Comply t-400
decored olives (Sorry for this noob question but what is it? are they from shure?)

olives are the black foamies from shure (they look like black olives) decoring them means taking the plastic core in the middle out of them. its a bit of a bother but for me it is worth it

Aug 23, 2009 at 12:14 AM Post #8 of 22
v-moda vibe tips work well for me

Nov 2, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #9 of 22
Just bumping for an update here.

I have seen the white bi-flanges in one of the reviews here, but my sample did not ship w/ them. I have a long, clear bi-flange and a shorter, transparent bi-flange along w/ the assortment of single flange black tips.

To my ears the longer, clear bi-flanges sound the best, but I've some T-400's from Comply laying around and while they do sound a bit more dull, the comfort is MUCH better IMO.

I've yet to try the Olives, but was just wondering if there were any other options out there over the past few months.

Cheers!

Mar 19, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #12 of 22
Quote:

I found out that UE fits better than original double flange
maybe my ear is not that big

Apr 23, 2010 at 4:43 PM Post #14 of 22
I use v-moda silicone single flange tips on mine. Very comfortable to my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back