ear problem
Oct 26, 2005 at 8:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AudioNoob

1000+ Head-Fier
I was sneezing and filled with mucus up to my brain, but it was solid ish, well I did the stupid thing again as I alwys do, over one nose hole and blow from the other, my ears didnt went flop or pluck or anything but I felt some pressure there, now one emits a whining sound. permament damage possible? should they rest?

Oct 26, 2005 at 10:15 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioNoob
I was sneezing and filled with mucus up to my brain, but it was solid ish, well I did the stupid thing again as I alwys do, over one nose hole and blow from the other, my ears didnt went flop or pluck or anything but I felt some pressure there, now one emits a whining sound. permament damage possible? should they rest?

Very unlikely to be permanent damage. More likely that you have a blocked Eustacian tube (drains fluid from the inner ear into the back of the nose) on one side. Should become unblocked in a few minutes, hours or days!

Oct 26, 2005 at 10:49 PM Post #3 of 3
See a doctor. Chances are they'll be OK. I've had sinus trouble for ages, and generally make it a point to cover my ear canals when I blow my nose
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back