Ear pads for Denon AH-D1001?
May 18, 2013 at 4:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

warshark

New Head-Fier
Hi all. I've looked around on the internet and on these forums and I just can't seem to find an answer. So I thought I'd ask for help in a new thread. I have a pair of Denon AH-D1001 headphones that I bought about 5 years ago; they were my first pair of "higher end" headphones and I still love them. The problem is that the ear pads are starting to disintegrate on me and I can't find where to get new ones. So if anyone knows which ear pads will fit the Denon and where I can buy them, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

May 20, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #2 of 5
Over in the ear pads thread this was posted by Tangster, it my make your search a little easier.

Quote:
The Denon AH-D1001, D1100, D510, D310 and Creative Aurvana Live earpads are all interchangeable.

Nov 29, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #3 of 5
Does anyone know where do get decent ear pads for the AH-D1001?

Bought some for China from seller wang_yifei and they are not a patch on the originals. It seems all the pads selling on ebay are similar i.e. cheaply made. I wish I hadn't thrown my originals away when these new ones came.

Nov 29, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #4 of 5
Does anyone know where do get decent ear pads for the AH-D1001?

Bought some for China from seller wang_yifei and they are not a patch on the originals. It seems all the pads selling on ebay are similar i.e. cheaply made. I wish I hadn't thrown my originals away when these new ones came.

I think they are the same size as Creative Aurvana Live, you have to measure but I found these. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-Pair-N...276632?hash=item3af4a0b798:g:LBwAAOSwBLlVW1h~

Nov 29, 2017 at 9:30 PM Post #5 of 5
The pads I ended up getting were pleather replacement pads for the Brainwavz HM5. They worked very nicely for me. They fit perfectly, are very soft, very comfortable, and provided a bit of extra passive noise cancelling because they are a bit thick and they compress when wearing the headphones. Unfortunately I can't find the exact pads on the Brainwavz website. But I think a search for replacement pads for the HM5 should yield the results you're looking for. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back