Ear Pad Conundrum
Jun 17, 2023 at 8:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

mortron

New Head-Fier
Hi all! I have a pair of House of Marley Positive Vibrations 2 BT headphones. Nothing special, but they do the job for those who need them.

Unfortunately the earpads are shot, and tho claiming to be sustainable, House of Marley told me to pound sand when asking if they sold replacement pads.

I see several online that claim to be compatible, but the section that goes into the groove to hold them on, just looks like more of the "leather" material, not like the original. Is this common for replacement pads? The reviews are pretty mixed, so I don't know what to expect.

That one site that sells lots of stuff advertised a few different ones but none look like a perfect fit. At this point I just want to these to be worn comfortably. Aesthetics are secondary... But am not sure what to do. They're nothing special, but don't see sense in tossing functioning stuff.

Any help would be appreciated. Really valuing the plusses of buying from a real headphone company with manufacturer or aftermarket support... Fortunately all those cans have been treating me well.

Jun 18, 2023 at 7:24 PM Post #2 of 2
Not as cheap as pads but an option is to buy the entire headphone used, then keep one as a spare. Seem to run for $35 on eBay.

If not, the Defean pads on AliExpress appear well reviewed for $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back