Ear Impressions
May 17, 2010 at 11:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Chez

Head-Fier
I just got my ear impressions done for the JH13s I ordered during their 4 hour sale the other day.

I was amazed at how quick it was and how little hassle.

Admittedly, I am now £40 lighter, but hopefully my impressions will be with JH Audio by Thursday.

Could any of you guys who know what these should look like take a look at these and tell me if they look ok?

I'm paranoid they're not going to be or that I'm going to need 213423412341 refits lol..

Thanks

May 20, 2010 at 8:27 AM Post #6 of 11
Since you have sent them to JH Audio, I think experienced staffs of JH Audio are able to tell whether your ear impressions were properly made. Unless you haven't sent them to JH Audio, I just don't see the point of opening a thread like this. By the way, the best is to email some pictures of your ear impressions to JH Audio before sending them.

I made a pair of ear impressions last year (was about to order JH13 that time), and I think your ear impressions should be good.

May 20, 2010 at 8:36 AM Post #7 of 11
Thanks.. I know there may seem no point as I have sent them off already, but i'm keen to get them back as soon as possible and, if it looks as though they're obviously no good, I'd go and get them redone and send the new impressions as soon as possible.

I guess I'll wait until they arrive (hopefully later today) and drop JHA an email.

Thanks for your thoughts on them though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back