ear hurting after using m50x visited doc but still my ear have pain any solution ?
Apr 27, 2021 at 7:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kazuma1111

New Head-Fier
Was playing with eq to decrease treble.but instead both of my ear start hurting next day.
Visited doc and used med and drops for week . But still light pain is present in both ear.
Meds
One week ear drop
3 days pain killer

I want to know what other audiophile do in this situation?

Apr 27, 2021 at 1:42 PM Post #2 of 4
Was playing with eq to decrease treble.but instead both of my ear start hurting next day.

If you usually base your perception of loudness on how the treble sharpness stabs your ears then you dropped the treble far enough that you're not getting any sharpness, it's possible to crank it up really loud. If you had been listening too loud before, then this is kind of like the Super move after the bar flashed or like how the Hornet took a lot of punishment, got towed, got targeted again, and was scuttled (as opposed to, say, the Hood blowing up in just two salvos or the Akagi and Taiho getting gutted by one critical hit).

Apr 28, 2021 at 1:48 AM Post #3 of 4
If you usually base your perception of loudness on how the treble sharpness stabs your ears then you dropped the treble far enough that you're not getting any sharpness, it's possible to crank it up really loud. If you had been listening too loud before, then this is kind of like the Super move after the bar flashed or like how the Hornet took a lot of punishment, got towed, got targeted again, and was scuttled (as opposed to, say, the Hood blowing up in just two salvos or the Akagi and Taiho getting gutted by one critical hit).

As always, @ProtegeManiac,

Very interesting & good analogy.

I would just 'like or react to' your analogy but for some reason, I can't see these means to do so any more, so unless HF changed their interface again or my browser security is too good... :)

Hope you have a great day & keep up the good work !

Apr 28, 2021 at 4:07 AM Post #4 of 4
As always, @ProtegeManiac,

Very interesting & good analogy.

I would just 'like or react to' your analogy but for some reason, I can't see these means to do so any more, so unless HF changed their interface again or my browser security is too good... :)

Hope you have a great day & keep up the good work !

I was also watching an animated map on the Battle of Midway before typing that out :beyersmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back