Ear cleaning procedure for long lasting canalphone seal
Oct 11, 2008 at 1:00 AM Post #46 of 52
ok I take back what I said about this being over, the problem is you are ignorant. If you were a doctor this would be a much smaller problem but you have no medical information saying that what you are telling people is safe. I do not try to make people feel stupid I try to keep people from dangerous unnecessary situations.

edit: now I'm finished, I've clearly made my point or I would have gotten a long winded response about how I'm a horrible person for making you feel silly.

Oct 11, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #47 of 52
Same to you suga.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 11, 2008 at 11:16 PM Post #49 of 52
I'd read his method. Though carrying two vials was a stupid faff. Is there anything wrong with using a little saliva to ease customs in guys?

Anyway, i thought he was ok until i came back and saw the posts on this thread since the last time i read it... Ridiculously ignorant, I think he is a bit insecure personally!

Matt

Oct 11, 2008 at 11:39 PM Post #51 of 52
Was certainly entertaining while it lasted...
smily_headphones1.gif

Thread could do with a lock now though.

Oct 11, 2008 at 11:48 PM Post #52 of 52
Woah! Lewislink snapped there. Man, unfortunate stuff. Got himself set on a train on thought there and just wasn't gona budge. Clearly, IMO, exposed as in the wrong, mind you. Still, a shame, the guy was clearly very enthusiastic and informed, this issue aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back