E72 vs E71 (vs Nexus)
Jan 13, 2011 at 8:59 AM Post #31 of 32
If you look at http://www.gsmarena.com/ you'll see that the newer Nokia's have much better sound than the older ones. The E72 has much better sound than the E71. The E72 also has a RDS radio, and much better camera. The one on the E71 is dire. The E72 has some handy shortcut keys for torch, bluetooth etc. I have a E71, and I think its pretty poor tbh. Good points are great to type on, strong build, good battery life, and a better than average PIM and calendar. That said most smart phones aren't as good as 10yr old Palm for PIM. Why they can''t do that properly I just don't understand. Lack of hardware buttons for radio/music and camera are a real pain. The Nokia OS also is really poor. It feels like its a whole load of different parts thrown together. For example if I have a missed call, and ring back from the last called list, not the missed call, it doesn't clear the missed called. Those lists don't talk to each other. Thats a simple example but that kinda thing is all over the OS. Most people who use Nokia's don't seem to see all these kinda things. But its sloppy coming from other phones. 

Jan 13, 2011 at 9:31 AM Post #32 of 32
Never mind - post deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back