E500 available to/in Canada?
Sep 16, 2006 at 10:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

BST07

Head-Fier
After reading so much reviews and impressions, I decided to bite the bullet and buy the E500s. The only problem is that I live in Canada and the availability to here is limited. I was wondering if there are any places (online or in store) I can get E500 for a fair price?

Thank you very much

Sep 16, 2006 at 11:03 PM Post #2 of 20
Could you live with a second-hand pair? Why don't you put up a WTB ad in the FS forums and see if you can track down a "like-new" pair.

Sep 16, 2006 at 11:46 PM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_McBob
http://www.marcopolo.ca/

Send this guy an e-mail, I know he sells E500s. I bought my UM2s from him, and they were cheaper than importing from earphonsolutions.

I priced things out and to be honest MarcoPolo's pricing is pretty decent when you take into account shipping, taxes and brokerage fees you'd have to pay to get one from the US. In the end I bought used and saved quite a bit although if I had been more financially flush at the time I wouldn't have even considered the used market.

Sep 17, 2006 at 12:06 AM Post #8 of 20
Yah, I got mine from Marcopolo.ca. The price is fairly decent.

Sep 17, 2006 at 4:14 PM Post #11 of 20
Thank you very much for all your quick responses.

I have bought the E500s locally last night (10 PM EST) and have been listening to it ever since! E500 is truly amazing.
biggrin.gif

Sep 17, 2006 at 4:45 PM Post #13 of 20
I can put you into contact with one of my close dealears, Sam. If I need anything Shure/Westone, he'll have it, and at a very decent price. Check out his webpage at: marcopolo.ca and drop him a line. He does meetups on a subway in Toronto. His price on the E500 PTH is probably about 550 CND, which is the best price you'll find because of customs and taxes. Plus he offers alot of help with the warranty process if you ever need to RMA something. I highly recommend him for anyone in Toronto. He also has the shure foamies at 20 (10 pairs) for 28$ CND. Tell him I sent you
biggrin.gif
(no I don't make commission).

Sep 17, 2006 at 4:57 PM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
I can put you into contact with one of my close dealears, Sam. If I need anything Shure/Westone, he'll have it, and at a very decent price. Check out his webpage at: marcopolo.ca and drop him a line. He does meetups on a subway in Toronto. His price on the E500 PTH is probably about 550 CND, which is the best price you'll find because of customs and taxes. Plus he offers alot of help with the warranty process if you ever need to RMA something. I highly recommend him for anyone in Toronto. He also has the shure foamies at 20 (10 pairs) for 28$ CND. Tell him I sent you
biggrin.gif
(no I don't make commission).

AFAIK you can get 10 pairs of Shure foamies from Long & Mcquade's for $19CAD or so?

Sep 17, 2006 at 5:06 PM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by BST07
Thank you very much for all your quick responses.

I have bought the E500s locally last night (10 PM EST) and have been listening to it ever since! E500 is truly amazing.
biggrin.gif

Where did you end up buying it and for how much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back