E4Cs for $75 . . . maybe
Oct 30, 2007 at 9:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

soMn

100+ Head-Fier
I don't know if it will be applicable everywhere, but it might be worth checking out. It appears that my local Circuit City put their (only) pair of E4Cs on clearance for ~$75. I'd seen them stuck away in the back of the ipod case for a while now, and when I saw that clearance tag on them I snatched them up immediately. So I don't know if this is a company-wide thing, or not, but I know that one of the pair of E2Cs were marked down to $23 also. Might be worth checking out if you're near a CC; just have one of the associates check the price for you, because they're not always that great about getting tags changed.

Oct 30, 2007 at 9:27 PM Post #2 of 11
Damn, that's a steal! Nice find!

Oct 30, 2007 at 9:40 PM Post #3 of 11
That's suck a hot price! Too bad there isn't any CC up here in Canada
frown.gif

Oct 30, 2007 at 10:39 PM Post #7 of 11
The circuit city near me has them priced around a $100 but they don't have it in stock and probably haven't for a while since I didn't see them last time I went. I can only go for one pair of $100 headphones right now and even though they're different beasts, I'm going with the D1000s. If I ever find it that price though......easy decision.

Oct 30, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by derek8555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's suck a hot price! Too bad there isn't any CC up here in Canada
frown.gif

sure there are..there is one 3 min walk from my house

Oct 31, 2007 at 3:27 AM Post #11 of 11
it's weird, they have 3 different models of E2Cs, each is printed with a different suffix to the model number on the packaging. one is still priced at $99.96, one at $75-something, and the other at $23-something. and they're all the clear ones. I looked everywhere for more E4s, and asked them to check on more, but no dice. Actually, I was surprised to see those in the case the first time I noticed them, so it wasn't any shock that they didn't have any more. I definately would've grabbed them.

for example: e2c vs e2c-n

they looked exactly the same, and the packaging was exactly the same, other than the different model number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back