E4C's for 34USD?
Sep 30, 2007 at 12:09 AM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree, i never get hit by scams, generally, i think, too good to be true, especially when they are coming from singapore/china.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me too, i just dont trust shipping/tax/import duties ect from china/singapore ect

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1012007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it comes from china i just hit the back button. No point in reading any more of the ebay listing

Why are people picking on China when it has nothing to do with the items in this thread? Singapore is not the same as China, I think by and large this whole thing about Chinese products being subpar is largely inflamed by the American media (and people jumping on the bandwagon as examplified by this thread). Needless to say, there are fakes everywhere not just from China, and the buyer beware attitude should be applied to all products no matter where they come from (has anyone read the fake HD650 thread?).

Sep 30, 2007 at 12:43 AM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like he sold quite a few CX300s, E4cs and Nokia phones. All common fake products.

The funny thing is that he is selling real cx300 at the same time
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2007 at 9:29 AM Post #34 of 34
Well most earphones on ebay.co.uk are from asia and they say are selling Creative EP-630 earphones but then the picture obviously shows a fake.

Im with you, There is no point risking a product just to save a few pounds because that will be swallowed up and added to by customs taxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back