E4cs for $149, why are E4s more expencive?
Aug 15, 2005 at 6:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

spencexxx

100+ Head-Fier
From Todays For Sale Forum...
"Check out eCost.com. The E4c is currently on a "shopping cart special" for $179.99 plus $1.99 (and no ridiculous "handling charge" that eCost usually hits you with). So, you can have brand new E4c phones for $181.98 delivered. I just ordered a pair myself.

UPDATE: eCost.com price now down to $149.99!!!"

I would think it would be harder to move the non-Ipod friendly black ones...judging by the laws of supply and demand, shouldn't the Black ones be going on sale...or did they just produce more of the white?

I have been looking all over for this price for the BLACK E4s. I have no interest in getting anything white in color. Since they are the same exact thing, why do I always see lower prices for the ugly white ones?
If anyone sees such a sweet deal on the E4, please post or let me (us) know!

I guess, for the people who might want white ones this is a good price, so I wanted to post it for that reason as well.

Aug 15, 2005 at 7:20 PM Post #2 of 28
Not quite as sweet as the price you mention for the e4c's but I just ordered these ones

Some may be apprehensive about ordering from ebay, though Ive found him to sound very genuine after a couple of emails. Only ordered them yesterday though, so they've yet to arrive...

/me gets excited
tongue.gif

Aug 15, 2005 at 9:22 PM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonears
Shure probably manufactured WAY too many of the white ones. Personally, I'd prefer black, so nobody mistakenly thinks I'm using a friggin' Ipod.

yeah, me too. sucks. I DONT TAKE MY IPOD OUT IN PUBLIC!

Aug 15, 2005 at 9:30 PM Post #6 of 28
WOA....$152 shipped is a VERY tempting price!
eek.gif

Aug 15, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #8 of 28
Well, Shure e4c is targeting at the consumer.
Shure e4 is targeting at the professional.

I believe they produce way more shure e4c than e4. Consider it is for the consumer and it matches the color of iPod. I went for the color white because I want it to match my iPod.

Aug 16, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #10 of 28
black, white, stealth...what difference does it make? It is all about the sound. At $149.99, I am very tempted. Gosh, i hate you head-fi.

Aug 16, 2005 at 12:38 AM Post #11 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJGeorgeT
black, white, stealth...what difference does it make? It is all about the sound.

Exactly, I could care less myself what *color* it is. It could be even green for all I care. In fact I'm going to start a thread about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back