e4c- may 16th
May 9, 2005 at 9:15 PM Post #31 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
I checked the webpage and earphonesolutions list the price as $299.99? How did you get the $200 price tag? I'm under the impression the E4C is white? If so, when will the black colour version be released?

2-3 weeks after the release of the whites.

May 9, 2005 at 9:23 PM Post #32 of 42
Quote:

I checked the webpage and earphonesolutions list the price as $299.99? How did you get the $200 price tag?

I didn't check before, but I'm betting it's from a price-match...

May 13, 2005 at 9:35 PM Post #33 of 42
hi there!!!

I would try buying from earphonesolutions and have them shipped to Italy... what should I wrote on the mail?

/
Try and beat this price for Shure Earphone (please enter price found and where on the email)
/

thanks!
jacopi|!

May 14, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #34 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.karmalicious
I didn't check before, but I'm betting it's from a price-match...

There's actually a code in circulation you can enter during checkout to lower the price to $178 shipped.

May 14, 2005 at 1:39 AM Post #35 of 42
Hi,
I have ordered a pair of E4 2 weeks ago through earphonesolutions.com.

I had a bunch of questions (are E4 same as E4c ?, availability date and so on) so I gave them a call. They were very nice and helpful, told me that they are gonna be available around end of May/early June and that, considering that I am in France, they'll ship it via regular international mail, (19.95$) saving me the customs fee on arrival (20% here !!!) NICE !

I ordered them at 199$, and I'm surprised to see them at 299$ now...
(but I guess it is to align with Shure, because earphonesolutions changed their price pretty much at the same time Shure made the E4c available on their site at 299$)
So I believe this site is great, specially for international orders. So far...
I'll be posting more news when I get them, but chances are, a lot of people will have their E4c way before I get my E4 early june !!

Cheers

May 14, 2005 at 7:37 AM Post #36 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLue_oNioN
There's actually a code in circulation you can enter during checkout to lower the price to $178 shipped.

thanks
wink.gif

jacopi|!

May 14, 2005 at 9:43 AM Post #37 of 42
Quote:

Is this code not allowed to be posted or something? What is it?

May 14, 2005 at 10:10 AM Post #38 of 42
No, there was a limited number of orders available (95) I think and they were distributed by a single member. That thread was then closed (I believe by Jude) as he was going to review the policy on these matters, as it appeared as though this member could have been a puppet for Earphonesolutions.com.

You can read the post, where did the "e4 Group Buy Go" or something similar, it has details on the matter.

Nonetheless, you can still pricematch from Beach Audio at Earphonesolutions.com, although Tyll from Headroom has inferred he will also pricematch as well, so you could give him a PM. That would be for $182 I believe. Thats still a great saving!

May 14, 2005 at 4:52 PM Post #39 of 42
Quote:

The code I was given was

RAHULE4C for $121 off the listed price.

They were very helpful when I called them.

May 15, 2005 at 1:33 AM Post #41 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by CookieFactory
you're not "supposed," to share that code. Didn't you read Rahul's email instructions?

I was given the code on the telephone. I was not told that I should not share this code. I do not know about "Rahul's email instructions."

May 15, 2005 at 1:45 AM Post #42 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by CookieFactory
you're not "supposed," to share that code. Didn't you read Rahul's email instructions?

That was because Rahul's code was limited to 95 pieces, which had the possibilty of running out with the amount of interest in the group buy initially (>100). But seeing as his group buy was all but derailed and subsequently deleted, there may not be enough interest to reach anywhere close to to the limit. I assume the substantially discounted price was predicated on having approximately 95 units sold, not sure what earphonsolutions would think if the final order count ends up being well shy of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back