E3c for everyone!
Mar 2, 2005 at 12:01 AM Post #4 of 18
I've found a bloke on eBay selling them for 80 pounds inc P&P (S&H)...

And he's a UK Seller.

I might be tempted!!

Mar 2, 2005 at 12:06 AM Post #5 of 18
J114.95?? Cheap?
rolleyes.gif

EDIT: oh, its dollars!... How's he a UK seller then?

Mar 2, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #10 of 18
OOPS!
eek.gif

Its getting late here, in the UK
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2005 at 3:38 AM Post #12 of 18
Just made an order. And I wasn't planning to spend more than 100$CDN on a pair of earplugs that I wouldn't have ordered for the next year or so...
eek.gif

I'm a regular online shopper, but with stuff like this (and Ebay) I always need to cross my fingers...

speaking of which, I need to order those Pioneer SE-DIR800C... contacted the shop, and shipping isn't ~1034.00$ anymore
biggrin.gif

Oh and thanks for the info TURBO, very much appreciated.

Head-Fi, enticing good deals so that I empty my wallet sooner
eek.gif

Mar 2, 2005 at 6:14 AM Post #13 of 18
its a darn good deal but its not like they are slashing their regular prices either. they usually have the e3c for 125. but still come on thats a great price
biggrin.gif
as for the seller i've heard nothing but good things about these guys (although i havent heard a great volume of info on them either)

Mar 2, 2005 at 6:20 AM Post #14 of 18
How much is the shipping? I posted a thread about Compuplus having the E3c's for $114.95 a few weeks ago, but they had a $14.95 shipping/handling charge. Granted it was 2-day express, but still there was no option for cheap ground shipping.

Here is the link but it looks like they've raised the price by $3 since then. Now they're $118.95...

edit: I and others have ordered from Compuplus before with no problems, so they're legit.

Mar 2, 2005 at 6:39 AM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Imyourzero
edit: I and others have ordered from Compuplus before with no problems, so they're legit.

really? damn i would have thought not, they look kinda shady and unprofessional but if you know multiple people who have bought from them i guess i should start considering them.
can anyone else confirm with "Imyourzero". sorry im paranoid about credit card theft
k1000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back