E3 is almost here!
Jun 8, 2013 at 2:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 107

Kukuk

Headphoneus Supremus
Who's excited? Press conferences will begin on Monday (June 10th). With new consoles announced, there's sure to be oodles of good stuff shown.

Expectations? Hopes? Fears? Post 'em here.

I don't really have any expectations, but I'm hoping Final Fantasy Versus XIII will make an appearance. Square-Enix is terrible anymore, but the fanboy in me is apparently hard to kill.

I have to say, I'm a little afraid Sony will go the same route as Microsoft with regards to used games and online authentication for offline games.

EDIT: Here's the schedule for the conferences (Stolen from Neogaf)
e3times2013_zpse2257ac4.png%7Eoriginal

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #2 of 107
E3 is becoming predictable. Nintendo will show the same old Mario rehash, Microsoft is in damage control mode, and Sony will show the PS4. The only mystery is pricing and release dates for both XBOX One and PS4.
Right now I'm hoping for some new IP, I'm tired of sequels, rehash, and spinoffs. 

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #3 of 107
Hopefully we see some info on KingdomHearts 3, maybe this time on a real platform? Hmm sony? HMM SQUARE!!! But yeah it would be nice to know if sony's going to drop another 600$ monster on us or if they decided to go straight for the "affordable" approach for the Holiday release. I'm interested to see what IP's will be out on release with the PS4...come on Atlus give us something good!

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #4 of 107
Quote:
Hopefully we see some info on KingdomHearts 3, maybe this time on a real platform? Hmm sony? HMM SQUARE!!! But yeah it would be nice to know if sony's going to drop another 600$ monster on us or if they decided to go straight for the "affordable" approach for the Holiday release. I'm interested to see what IP's will be out on release with the PS4...come on Atlus give us something good!

I think I remember reading an interview with Tetsuya Nomura saying they wanted to bring the Kingdom Hearts series back to consoles. I'd love to see me a PS4 exclusive KH game.
tongue.gif

Jun 8, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #5 of 107
Quote:

I think I remember reading an interview with Tetsuya Nomura saying they wanted to bring the Kingdom Hearts series back to consoles. I'd love to see me a PS4 exclusive KH game.
tongue.gif

WiiU Exclusive

Jun 8, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #6 of 107
Quote:

WiiU Exclusive

You know, before seeing the WiiU circling the drain, I would be worried about this.

Now, not so much.

Jun 8, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #7 of 107
http://blogs.sega.com/2013/06/07/sega-showcases-highly-anticipated-titles-at-e3-2013/
Why sega!
No yakuza 5, Yakuza 1&2HD, Skies of Arcadia HD, 3d Classics, or new IP's! you're breaking my heart.

https://twitter.com/devolverdigital
The Follow Friday before E3...@_ShadowWarrior, @HotlineMiami, and @BestRauser. Trust us.

HOTLINE MIAMI II NEARLY CONFIRMED!!! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!

Jun 8, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #8 of 107
j9Usfyiw38c9R.png

As one of the few people that like Dragon Age 2, I'm excited for this.

Jun 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #9 of 107
Quote:
j9Usfyiw38c9R.png

As one of the few people that like Dragon Age 2, I'm excited for this.

Well this threads turning into a bit of a CircleJ, but I never gave DA2 a go.

Jun 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #10 of 107
Quote:
E3 is becoming predictable. Nintendo will show the same old Mario rehash, Microsoft is in damage control mode, and Sony will show the PS4. The only mystery is pricing and release dates for both XBOX One and PS4.
Right now I'm hoping for some new IP, I'm tired of sequels, rehash, and spinoffs. 

Seems like they're re-inventing the wheel instead of getting rid of the stale air and bringing in some fresh new air.  I can only assume E3 will be great, but who knows, we've been let down before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back