E2Cs or E3Cs just not 2 upgrade or not
Dec 14, 2005 at 6:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

viper69

New Head-Fier
I know everyone's ear's are different in terms of hearing..I love the sound of my E2C's..maybe cuz they are my first inner ear style headphones..But in any even tfor all the type of music I play (techno, hip hop, jazz, new age etc) they sound great to me..Not a huge fan of bass either.

However w/my Zen2.0 or ZenMicro, I am wondering if I should get the E3C's I am quite curious about their smaller size if that feels better. I have always wished the E2C's were just a bit smaller. I do likie the foamies for my E2C's...

But just wondered how the E3Cs are in comfort (every ear shaped differently too)

Any owners of both out there..Input would be greatly appreciated!!

Dec 14, 2005 at 6:24 AM Post #2 of 4
i would skip e3s and go to e4s straight up
mad.gif

Dec 14, 2005 at 9:09 AM Post #3 of 4
There's definitely an increase in comfort when you go to the E3/E4 from the E2. Actually, I think the E3/E4 is a bit more comfortable than the E5 as well.

I'd second the opinion that you should skip the E3 and go to the E4. It's not vastly more expensive but it is a pretty big jump up in sound quality in my opinion.

Dec 14, 2005 at 2:26 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
I'd second the opinion that you should skip the E3 and go to the E4. It's not vastly more expensive but it is a pretty big jump up in sound quality in my opinion.

Yup, agree with Jasper. Upgraded from the E3c to E4c and I'm loving music more. Better bass and mids I should say. The E3c don't seem worth it eversince E4c's came out.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back