e2c's are breaking? (connection problem at 'phone)
Sep 11, 2007 at 9:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Fungee

100+ Head-Fier
Hey, i'm wondering if there's a good way to get non-warranty Shure products fixed... my e2c's are dying, the left phone has a bad crackle/silence/connection problem (sound starts to crackle/cut in and out) that pushing/fiddling with can fix temporarily, however it's pretty frustrating.

Is there anyone (or any company) that could handle fixing these? Does anyone know what Shure charges for repairs on out of warranty products?

Or should I just accept that I probably only have myself to blame for them falling apart and buy something new?

Sep 12, 2007 at 3:38 AM Post #3 of 5
upgrade to at least an E3 apparently (from experience) the cost cuts on the E2 were more than just using the dynamic speaker... who knows the cable might of oxidized inside. (happened to me)

Sep 12, 2007 at 9:51 AM Post #5 of 5
id say send shure a real nice smooth email and ask them politely if they will do anythin for a long time shure lover,just suck up a bit and ask nicely,shure are really good and are very loyal to customers,you may get a suprising reply and they may ask you to send it off free of charge you never know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back