e2c trouble !
Feb 2, 2005 at 3:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Shaan

New Head-Fier
I just got my e2c's last week and i have been thrilled with them. BUT i cannot seem to get the foam tips off without struggle is this inherent in the foamies? help
frown.gif

Shaan

Feb 2, 2005 at 3:41 AM Post #2 of 6
Wow, another Fort Lauderdale headfier. They can be a pain to remove. You just have to kind of twist them off. I don't think what your experiencing is anything unusual.

Feb 2, 2005 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 6
Yeah you gotta pull then off by the rubber tube. Use your findger nail and work it around, it comes off eventually.

Garrett

Feb 2, 2005 at 4:14 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaan
ok good, as long as its not just me
biggrin.gif

Tyrion, do you know anywhere to audition grados down here? I can't find anywhere :/

I don't know any stores down here that carry Grado. Are you looking for a particular model? I know one shop (my favorite) in Plantation, that has a pair of sr-125's hooked up to a Rega Ear (not as bad a combo as some say). He is considering carrying Grado's but has not pulled the trigger yet.

Feb 2, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #6 of 6
yes. its really a pain to remove the foamies. i think its normal. you wouldnt want to accidentally leave the foamies inside your ears because its not tight. I once did it with the smallest silicon sleeve that came with my e2c. good thing it was not buried deep inside so i was able to pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back