e2c -- over the ear or not?
Jan 26, 2004 at 1:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

daveman_84

100+ Head-Fier
Getting these things to fit right is NOT the easiest thing to do for me, but also is not impossible. I get the best fit when wearing them in front. When I try to do the suggested way and loop them over my ear I can't get a good seal...yet they seemed aimed the same way. Am I missing something? What does everyone else do?

Jan 26, 2004 at 1:40 AM Post #2 of 5
HI: The E2c are designed to go over the ear. I also use my E3c over the ear. It takes a little practice but in time you will do it automatically with no problem. I found the best way to do it is in the way you position them in your fingers before insertion.

Jan 26, 2004 at 2:03 AM Post #3 of 5
Yes! I finally got it to work. Thank you for the point on holding them in the right directing in my hands, it's very easy to get it twisted. And wow, I see the logic now. They're MUCH more secure this way. I can tug the cord and they don't come loose. It's probably like your first retainer, or contact lenses -- at first it seems impossible to take in and out, but once you get the hang of it, they'll be in and out in no time!

Jan 26, 2004 at 2:15 AM Post #4 of 5
daveman_84
HI: When I got my E3c the first two day and nights I used them constantly and got the hang of it real fast. The more you use them the better you get at it. The E3c can be worn in the front if you want to but the over the ear is just great fore my use. The manufacture and the new technology takes a little getting use to but in the end its the way they are designed to work best. I like the try a new way thing and am having a ball with all this new stuff.

Jan 26, 2004 at 4:09 AM Post #5 of 5
do remember to try the sony ex sleeve mod. more comfortable than the shure hard rubber sleeve and sounds better imo.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back