E-MU 1.60 Drivers / PatchMix DSP Released
Sep 25, 2004 at 5:01 AM Post #16 of 23
Just tried it with a couple of DVD Audio discs. Yes' Fragile works great! Remember to also download the Emulator X software to make this work. Then create a new 96khz session and you'll se a WAV strip!

Beck's Sea Change DVD-A did not work. It's in 24bit 88.1khz audio. I don't know if it was the fault of Powerdvd for not attempting to decode it (it only seems to know 96khz stuff), or the fault of EMU for not including 88.1 as a valid sampling rate.

Sep 25, 2004 at 5:21 AM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
WOW JUST WOW! They come though yay! I'm going to test this later. I'm too busy playing Knights of the old Republic again.
biggrin.gif
Maybe I can take out my RME card now.

That game is very good.I completed it 3 times.If you want I can send you some cool revan and bastila skins as well as modded uber powerful saber and savegame editor.
EDIT: Oh,btw,did they fix the audigy compatibility issues or not?

Sep 25, 2004 at 6:21 AM Post #18 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikoLayer
i am not sure if they are reffering to that quixotic problem where you see graphs moving in patchmix yet no sound comes out.

Nope, they didn't fix that bug.

Sep 25, 2004 at 6:27 AM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Just tried it with a couple of DVD Audio discs. Yes' Fragile works great! Remember to also download the Emulator X software to make this work. Then create a new 96khz session and you'll se a WAV strip!

Beck's Sea Change DVD-A did not work. It's in 24bit 88.1khz audio. I don't know if it was the fault of Powerdvd for not attempting to decode it (it only seems to know 96khz stuff), or the fault of EMU for not including 88.1 as a valid sampling rate.

Isn't Emulator X need to pay?
Where you can download it?
eek.gif

Sep 25, 2004 at 1:30 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by cadobhuk
EDIT: Oh,btw,did they fix the audigy compatibility issues or not?

According to the driver fix list they did...

"Fix compatibility issues between Audigy and the Digital Audio System in the Windows Device Manager"

Sep 26, 2004 at 2:03 AM Post #22 of 23
I could be wrong, but these drivers seemed to fix a stuttering problem I was having in some games (music that was played would start skipping at about 1/4 second intervals for 5-10 seconds, happened once every 1-2 hours).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back