E-Bay: Anyone Know How To List in Multiple Countries
Apr 22, 2003 at 11:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

skagen

Banned
Does anyone know how to list an auction in multiple countries? For example, if I am on E-bay.com in US, how do I get my auction to show up on E-bay.co.uk, Ebay in france, Ebay.de ( Germany) etc?

Thanks

Apr 22, 2003 at 4:04 PM Post #3 of 5
This reminds me of one of my pet peeves: A vast number of US sellers listing their stuff as "US ONLY" when actually when you ask them about it, they're usually glad to ship to Canada for a couple bucks extra. I've had only one or two cases where they refused to ship across the border. So, US sellers, if you're willing to ship outside the country, please say so in the auction info!!. I think it would make ebaying a lot easier for a lot of us..

Apr 22, 2003 at 5:18 PM Post #4 of 5
Actually, I've got just the opposite complaint: people from Europe and Japan who are bidding on stuff that says US Only. There are all sorts of hassles associated with overseas bids...not the least of which is getting paid. PayPal has no seller protection for sales with unconfirmed addresses...and will not confirm addresses outside of the US. So I'm clear that I'm not shipping outside of the US. Yet I'm still getting winning bidders from overseas on a regular basis. Oh well...
mad.gif

Apr 23, 2003 at 1:13 AM Post #5 of 5
It's annoying living in NZ. It's all 'ships to US only' and 'payment: Paypal'. Bugger that!

I guess I save me some money though, so it works out in the end.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back