Dynamic Motion DM100 - $39 Massdrop
Mar 9, 2016 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

espanarules

100+ Head-Fier
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/dynamic-motion-dm100-iem-s?utm_placement=3&referer=4H9GVR&mode=guest_open&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Automated%20Daily%20Promotional%202016-03-09&utm_term=Daily%20Promotiona

Not too many reviews...
$39???  What?

Gonna try these out, especially for this price.

Mar 12, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #3 of 8
I tried this iem at Korea, almost balanced, a little high energetic than neutral, high detail, nice extension of FR, very good all-rounded earphone. Highly recommended for 100$, but for this price, just grab it !     

Mar 12, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #4 of 8
I have these, bought  them for about $125 or so. At the time, I thought I paid to much. Sound is good, but not that good. I have quite a  few earphones and I admit, I bought these, listened to them for a week, then set them aside. They really are nothing special. However, I think the current Massdrop price is a bargain. There are some cheapo Chinese earphones that are probably better deals, you can go dig around the  Chinese thread for those.

For a Massdrop cheap affordable earphone, I would recommend these.

Apr 14, 2016 at 5:31 AM Post #5 of 8
Just got this for a few days. Really clean sounding, not as much as my Flare but it's way easier to drive, thus ideal for something like handheld console for my need. I joined the drop on whim but now quite happy with the gamble lol.

Apr 14, 2016 at 7:17 AM Post #6 of 8
Thank goodness I only spent $39.  The highs are way too forward for my liking...Honestly, these buds are on par for for $39.  The build is excellent..the pkg, yada yada...The lower bass is non existent...I so was hoping for a hidden gem...

Apr 14, 2016 at 7:24 AM Post #7 of 8
lol after looking at impressions and reviews of many people over the years I understand that great many people consider what I consider neutral as having "no bass" and what I consider way over-the-top bass to be "neutral".

The treble is alright for me, it's not as forward as MSR7 but it's certainly borderline sibilance, and I don't doubt that many will find it grating.

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:27 PM Post #8 of 8
I just purchased the Dynamic Motion DM200H about a week ago and I'm totally blown away by this awesome sounding IEM. This is by far the best IEM from Dynamic Motion but it's priced higher than the DM100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back