robertjwarren

100+ Head-Fier
i have Westone AC2 and ES3 each has BA driVers

want a quality dynamic IEM to compare

I use Plussound BT adaptor that is 2 pin thus the 2 pin request

appreciate any help

thanks

Apr 8, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #2 of 10
I assume you want ciem's similar to the ones you already have. I've always been a fan of the cheaper offerings from Lear audio. for dynamics the A1d mkii or A1dti. even cheaper from lear if you just want to hear the difference between BA and Dynamic is the Lear turbo which has two dynamic drivers. Bear in mind that every earphone has different tuning's. I've had BA earphones that have sounded like another pair of Dynamic earphones

Apr 14, 2020 at 8:26 PM Post #3 of 10
Bear in mind that every earphone has different tuning's. I've had BA earphones that have sounded like another pair of Dynamic earphones
Agreed with you! Sound signature is no longer restricted by the driver configuration in this era. If you are looking for a entry level DD IEM with 2 pin, go for Moondrop Starfield. It receives tonnes of good reviews.

Apr 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM Post #4 of 10
Agreed with you! Sound signature is no longer restricted by the driver configuration in this era. If you are looking for a entry level DD IEM with 2 pin, go for Moondrop Starfield. It receives tonnes of good reviews.
Thanks for the rec. I am not specifically looking for entry level as I do have the ES3's, so have been considering the CA Polaris, but they are MMCX

Apr 15, 2020 at 8:06 PM Post #5 of 10
Thanks for the rec. I am not specifically looking for entry level as I do have the ES3's, so have been considering the CA Polaris, but they are MMCX
I have the Polaris II and I like the warmth in it. Perhaps you can consider something from Dita? Like Dita Fidelity or Fealty. They are powered by single dynamic driver and 2 pin configuration.

Apr 15, 2020 at 8:46 PM Post #6 of 10
I have the Polaris II and I like the warmth in it. Perhaps you can consider something from Dita? Like Dita Fidelity or Fealty. They are powered by single dynamic driver and 2 pin configuration.
thanks will do!

Apr 15, 2020 at 8:53 PM Post #7 of 10
Apr 19, 2020 at 1:19 AM Post #8 of 10
Tanchjim Oxygen - DD with 2-pin - $270

Apr 19, 2020 at 1:23 PM Post #10 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back