dynalo parts / millett-dynalo
Nov 6, 2006 at 3:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

metebalci

New Head-Fier
I need 2 recommendations.

- Can you tell me some sample jfet&bjt parts readily available through mouser, digikey etc. for dynalo ?
- I have built a millett hybrid with easy-to-find parts from mouser and using a wallmart power supply. Do you recommend me to build a second one with audio grade parts or build a dynalo (I am not sure I could find the transistors in original circuit, so I will try it with in-stock parts) ?

Thanks.

Mete

Nov 6, 2006 at 4:15 PM Post #2 of 3
Nov 6, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by metebalci
- Can you tell me some sample jfet&bjt parts readily available through mouser, digikey etc. for dynalo ?
- I have built a millett hybrid with easy-to-find parts from mouser and using a wallmart power supply. Do you recommend me to build a second one with audio grade parts or build a dynalo (I am not sure I could find the transistors in original circuit, so I will try it with in-stock parts) ?

Send me a PM and I'll sell and send you the transistors you need. We're both in Europe and since Turkey is joining the EU shipping won't be a problem. Note that bdent has a minimum order of $50 for countries outside the States and Canada.

I bought 10 pairs of 2SJ109/2SK389 transistors in the summer from a local electronics shop. They said they were the last ones in Finland (never found another shop that sold them). Their supplier had some more but the price would've been ten times what I paid. Also, I stocked 60 pairs of 2SA1015/2SC1815 transistors for matching purposes. I never matched them though
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back