Dynahi Impressions?
Aug 18, 2004 at 2:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Jahn

Headphoneus Supremus Prolificus
For all us non-DIYers out there that still appreciate a good listen, can folks with completed Dynahis give us your impressions, in particular rigs that match well using the amp, and other amps you have to compare them with? I'm assuming only a few have been made at this point, but what you have to share would be nice!

Caveat - no DIY talk please, it makes my head spin! Just plain old fuzzy audiophile terms please thanks!

Aug 19, 2004 at 2:53 AM Post #3 of 11
i dont think any have been made besides KG...

i am gonna order my parts next week after i place this silver wire order

i believe some people have had difficulty ordering some of the parts

Aug 19, 2004 at 4:04 PM Post #5 of 11
I have one channel done but the heat sinks I have are way too small so I can only run it for a couple minutes at a time. From my brief one-sided listening with a Senn 580, it seems more detailed and appears to take care of the weird Senn upper bass/lower midrange suckout I have with the dynalo. Once I get my hands on some proper heatsinks and build up the other channel I'll have a better idea of how it sounds. So far, so good.

Aug 19, 2004 at 10:42 PM Post #7 of 11
One channel built, 173 to go
k1000smile.gif

Aug 20, 2004 at 2:01 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin gilmore
k1000smile.gif

LOL

Started up a full production line have you
smily_headphones1.gif
Cant wait to see the pics of 87 amps stacked together!! Imagine the power and the heat!!!
eek.gif

Aug 20, 2004 at 5:10 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
LOL

Started up a full production line have you
smily_headphones1.gif
Cant wait to see the pics of 87 amps stacked together!! Imagine the power and the heat!!!
eek.gif

174= the number of boards ordered in the group buy.

Quote:

wink.gif

My second amp is done as well.
Comments, picts, and other stuff will not be posted by myself due to so called "advertising."

Aug 20, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #11 of 11
Wah? Is that true, that folks selling their own amps can't comment on the amps they build? Sheesh! On the other hand, that opens the door for alot of head-fiers to borrow gear to review and post here - win win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back