DX240 DAP. DAC ES9038PRO - NEW: AMP8MK2S .****** NEW Firmware! 2.01 *******
Aug 5, 2022 at 5:36 PM Post #2,027 of 2,804
I don't know if only from measurements can judge daps, but also dx240 was with amp8 and not the stock, anyway thanks for your comment
DX240 + AMP8 MKII is an amazing pairing. Sounds like you're really there, especially with live-type Albums. I pair mine with OG Monarch+ JVC Spiral dots and I'm very happy

Aug 6, 2022 at 5:25 AM Post #2,028 of 2,804
DX240 + AMP8 MKII is an amazing pairing. Sounds like you're really there, especially with live-type Albums. I pair mine with OG Monarch+ JVC Spiral dots and I'm very happy
Yeah dx240 one of the most live, dynamic sounding daps i heard. Really amazing with live type music, live albums. And amp8 is best at this. When other daps better sounds with only studio music dx240 shows his superiority with every type but live is his specialty. IMO.
But ofcourse good iems or headphones is a must with such good dap, without them you will miss what ibasso could give.

Aug 7, 2022 at 1:12 PM Post #2,030 of 2,804
Guys with dx240s and dx300s, enlighten me.pros/cons, how does compare to dx220, Hugo2, ....

Aug 15, 2022 at 11:41 AM Post #2,033 of 2,804
Just got myself a dx240, yes late into the game ... Can anyone advise why the sound equalizer in mango player does not affect the music when I am using streaming service like Spotify?

How can I adjust the sound? Thk u.
I would assume the app is controlling the audio so the software for the Mango player would not work with the app. The app doesn't have an equalizer?

Aug 21, 2022 at 5:10 AM Post #2,035 of 2,804
It seem when streaming Spotify, when changing to next track, the player will miss out first 1 sec of the music, I tried various setting (gapless on/off) but still unable to resolve this.

Kind of distracting.. does anyone encounter this? Of just me? Using other player like wm1am2 have no issue. I wonder what's wrong.

Aug 21, 2022 at 7:37 AM Post #2,037 of 2,804
It seem when streaming Spotify, when changing to next track, the player will miss out first 1 sec of the music, I tried various setting (gapless on/off) but still unable to resolve this.

Kind of distracting.. does anyone encounter this? Of just me? Using other player like wm1am2 have no issue. I wonder what's wrong.
+1 from me. I experience the same when using both Tidal and UAPP. It happened only with streaming and it's easy to recognize with song such as Adel's Dont you remember.

Aug 21, 2022 at 10:04 AM Post #2,038 of 2,804
+1 from me. I experience the same when using both Tidal and UAPP. It happened only with streaming and it's easy to recognize with song such as Adel's Dont you remember.
Just tried turning off wifi and play offline song in kkbox and spotify in offline mode, there's no missing out the first 1sec ..

Well I guess that's ibasso ... can't expect it to be like sony ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back