DX100 vs HDP-R10
Jun 3, 2013 at 1:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

InternetSandman

Head-Fier
So I've been looking into portable DAP's and decided that I'd wanna go for one of these two, being so closely related and seemingly the king of the hill as things stand right now

I've heard battery life is between undesirable and spartan on the DX100 and the HDP can get between 2 and 6 hours more on a single charge, and as battery life is a big concern for me this is important. I want it to be able to comfortably last for my commute to work, all day at work, and my commute home, with a mix of 16 bit and 24 bit files in various formats.

The DX100 seems easier to obtain (directly from ibasso's website) but unless it's battery is up to that sort of playtime then my question would be this: what's the best way to obtain an HDP-R10? Amazon seems to have plenty of options (used ones costing 600 more than brand new O.o ) but I wanna know if buying from an amazon retailer is the best way to go or if there's a cheaper/faster way that's just as reliable

Jun 4, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
So I've been looking into portable DAP's and decided that I'd wanna go for one of these two, being so closely related and seemingly the king of the hill as things stand right now

I've heard battery life is between undesirable and spartan on the DX100 and the HDP can get between 2 and 6 hours more on a single charge, and as battery life is a big concern for me this is important. I want it to be able to comfortably last for my commute to work, all day at work, and my commute home, with a mix of 16 bit and 24 bit files in various formats.

The DX100 seems easier to obtain (directly from ibasso's website) but unless it's battery is up to that sort of playtime then my question would be this: what's the best way to obtain an HDP-R10? Amazon seems to have plenty of options (used ones costing 600 more than brand new O.o ) but I wanna know if buying from an amazon retailer is the best way to go or if there's a cheaper/faster way that's just as reliable

Pricejapan or Amazon JP via Tenso. The Sq is a step up from the DX100. 

Jun 4, 2013 at 5:59 PM Post #4 of 4
Its cheaper and it is an authorised seller by hibino if you buy from Amazon and not a store on amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back