DVD-A... Best Places to Buy Discs
Mar 5, 2007 at 12:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

BRBJackson

Headphoneus Supremus
I just got a new car, and it has a DVD-A player with surround processor. The car came with a demo disc, but I'm looking to pick up several more and take advantage of the technology. From what I was able to see, Amazon has a pretty sucky selection. Does anybody know which online retailers carry a lot of them, with reasonable pricing?

Thanks!

Mar 6, 2007 at 8:43 PM Post #2 of 6
Anyone? Dual Discs or dedicated DVD-A discs are fine.

H E L P ! !

edit: Sources other than Ebay, if possible...

Mar 6, 2007 at 9:18 PM Post #3 of 6
The usual suspects...

www.acousticsounds.com

www.elusivedisc.com

www.cduniverse.com

Each of the above have DVD-Audio links.

Edit - better get shopping.
smily_headphones1.gif
Most of the dedicated discs (in the large jewel cases) are out of print. It's getting harder and harder to find dedicated DVD-A retail besides the CD/DVD-A releases which are better anyway (redbook disc for ripping), but few and far between.

Mar 7, 2007 at 2:35 AM Post #5 of 6
Thanks guys. I didn't notice the 'DVD-A' sections on those sites until now.

Mar 7, 2007 at 4:45 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by BRBJackson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got a new car, and it has a DVD-A player with surround processor. The car came with a demo disc, but I'm looking to pick up several more and take advantage of the technology. From what I was able to see, Amazon has a pretty sucky selection. Does anybody know which online retailers carry a lot of them, with reasonable pricing?

Thanks!

http://www.djangos.com/ sells new and used at great prices, back everything they sell and shipping is either .99 or free. I use them all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back