Dutch Meeting Impressions, March 27th, 2011
Apr 5, 2011 at 3:07 PM Post #32 of 46
from left to right:

Proglover, Paaj, Drosera, ZarakiSan, Ultrainferno, Deep Funk, toHenk2 

Apr 5, 2011 at 4:13 PM Post #34 of 46
Hehe, I like your pose. (Or were you hiding behind Henk?). 
tongue.gif

Apr 6, 2011 at 5:15 AM Post #37 of 46
I think there would have been some casualties if all brownies where eaten... with people exploding in a cloud of chocolate. 

Apr 6, 2011 at 5:30 AM Post #38 of 46

Quote:
Well, now we know all suspects, the question is, who eat all brownies
popcorn.gif

tohenk2 took them, I traded them for one of his R10s
very_evil_smiley.gif

(Okay, not really. In fact, I made so much that some of it is still residing in my freezer. Mini-meet at my place?
biggrin.gif
)

Apr 6, 2011 at 6:21 AM Post #40 of 46
Like I said, I remember the brownies from last year. They surely felt like concrete both inside and outside your body, but boy, did they taste good. :-D

Apr 6, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #42 of 46
Package post: €6.75, but maybe more because of the weight :wink:

Or we can come visit to eat them straight out of the fridge (iced brownies!)

Apr 6, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #43 of 46
Henk, I understand why the SBC HP1000 might not be to your liking. It lacks a distinct focus and the definition is different. There is also the sound stage and instrument separation. Thing is, it reacts to set ups so a Mark V might be too revealing. 

Drosera, the N6330 is on the 'to-go-list' since I have a headphone I use more often for 'fun listening'.

Jun 15, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #44 of 46
Sounds like you guys had a good time. Was Dr House there again this time? :p

Even though Anouk kindly brought the meet to my attention on time, i just found out about it yesterday lol :)
I have been away from this place for over 6 months. Though still listening to music, i think its safer for the wallet to stay clear of this place :)
Will be there next time, see the friendly faces again, listen to great gear and share my own gear.

Aug 7, 2011 at 3:06 PM Post #45 of 46
Mm sounds like i'm back in the game, after 6 or maybe even 7 years without head-fi:). Sold all my stuff (ms-2/hd-650/ms-1/meier amp) and now my girlfriend bought me the grado sr-60i. Wondering if it will take me down the same road as the ms-1 did:)
MAybe I can join the next meeting. Few years ago mister Meier arranged a sennheiser Orpheus. **** that made some impression!
Well, see y'all probably soon somewhere on the forum!
Now I'm gonna lurk at the pics from the previous meetings:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back