Dutch Meet
Oct 24, 2012 at 3:12 PM Post #122 of 129
Quote:
Hey C!
I didn't know you has Schiit?!
How are the 339 plans?
New house pics to come soon. So busy!

Oh, I forgot to mention that. Schiit, yes! I own 2 of them. I have the first releases.

My 339 plans? Well if I am to visit Europe next year I'll have to place the 339 on hold. Or have you sell my WA2. Eek! :wink:

You're so busy, yes? Well that should keep you out of trouble for at least a week.

Oct 24, 2012 at 6:18 PM Post #123 of 129
Bring the best cameras you can find!

That way we can have good pictures (assuming you guys have some decent photography skills) which can convince Jude to put the meet impressions on the front page more easily. If we can pull this off, then it would be good publicity for future Dutch meets.

Oct 25, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #124 of 129
Well, iirc Negakinu does something with photography once in a while...

I studied @ de Fotovakschool, but been out of the game for a while (not to mention that I suck at photography that involves people and by that I mean people in the pictures or around me when I take pictures...)

Maybe someone can bring something that is suitabe to use as a backdrop? that way we could take some nice shots of cool rigs :)

I can bring a tripod if you want... (headphone gear, photo gear, good thing I have a decent sized car....)

Oct 25, 2012 at 3:48 AM Post #125 of 129
Quote:
Well, iirc Negakinu does something with photography once in a while...

I studied @ de Fotovakschool, but been out of the game for a while (not to mention that I suck at photography that involves people and by that I mean people in the pictures or around me when I take pictures...)

Maybe someone can bring something that is suitabe to use as a backdrop? that way we could take some nice shots of cool rigs :)

I can bring a tripod if you want... (headphone gear, photo gear, good thing I have a decent sized car....)

I advise everyone to just focus on bringing gear. I'll have enough photography and video equipment there to document the meet. Use that precious space in your backpack for audio gear! :) 

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:21 AM Post #129 of 129
As far as I know, the meet took place in November 2012.
wink_face.gif

Here is the impressionsthread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/628258/dutch-belgian-november-2012-meet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back