Dutch Meet
Sep 20, 2012 at 5:38 AM Post #91 of 129
Quote:
A list of everyone interested should help to start the organisation of this meet a bit, who's interested?

I'm in :) (already on the attendee list). Let me know if I can do anything to help organizing this thing :)

As I don't have a really big hobby-budget, I usually go for the bang-for-the-buck type of gear, so I don't have any really spectacular equipment to bring to the meeting, but I can bring:

Over ear headphones:
AKG K530 LTD
AKG K702
Audio Technica ATH-A500 (damping mod)
Brainwavz HM3

On ear headphones:
AKG K430 (headset mod)
AKG K830bt [if it's not sold by then]
Audio Technica ATH-ES10

IEMs:
Sennheiser IE7
Vsonic GR04Pro [formerly known as Flagship Edition]
Westone W1
Westone UM3X

Amps:
Fiio E3
Fiio E6
Fiio E9

DAC/Amps:
Fiio E7
iBasso D2+ Boa

DAP/PMP
Apple iPod Video 30GB (32 GB CF mod, Rockboxed) [if it's not sold by then]
Nationite S:Flo2 8GB
Sansa Clip+ 8GB (Rockboxed)
Sansa e280 v2 8GB
Sansa Fuze v1 8GB (Rockboxed)

And I'll probably bring a laptop w. music and maybe my Denon DP-23F turntable with Grado Prestige Black cartridge (if the meeting is not too far away, I don't want to put it in a shaky car for too long). Oh, and as I'll be travelling by car, I will also have one speaker setup with me (consisting of Toyota factory speakers, a Pioneer DEH-8600MP headunit, Signat ROC4 MK2 amplifier & Signat Onyx 12" subwoofer).

If you see anything on the list you really want to try, just let me know and I'll make sure to bring it. If you want to try any of my IEMs, make sure to bring your own tips as I can't guarantee optimal fit with what I have.

I'll be traveling to the meet from Tilburg and I'll be going by car, if you are in or can get to the general Tilburg area, I have room to give 1 or 2 people (3 if someone can fit in a car seat for a 2y/o) + some gear a ride...

Sep 20, 2012 at 8:02 AM Post #93 of 129
What? you're not even going to drive to NL from Stockholm for this meet? It's only 1500km... And you call yourself a hifi enthusiast... Pfffff... your lack of motivation worries me a bit buddy!

biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2012 at 9:41 AM Post #94 of 129
Don't complain, I've just visited you with my car in this spring when I've came from Romania... as I've passed through NL just to meet you and to see your collection of gadgets! 
biggrin.gif
 You are a Dutch legend, man! 
cool.gif

Oct 5, 2012 at 8:38 AM Post #96 of 129
yes, I was there. Not much dedicated heaphone gear though. I checked out the sennheiser HD 800 and hifiman 500 and 6. Unfortunately the whole stax, burson and schiit range was not connected to a source. Just for looking.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back