Dutch Meet
Sep 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #77 of 129
Quote:
1 question to all the guys from the netherlands: do you guys really like Heineken?

Are you insane? nobody really likes Heineken, except for the Heineken family maybe, as they make a ****load of money off the brand...

Anyway, with suggestions of beer & whisky at the meet, please make sure it's held in a place thats easy to reach with public transport... I'm willing to bring a bottle of single malt :)

Sep 1, 2012 at 11:05 AM Post #78 of 129
Anyway, with suggestions of beer & whisky at the meet, please make sure it's held in a place thats easy to reach with public transport... I'm willing to bring a bottle of single malt :)

It was the intention to do that, as far as I know.

Though it's tough to lug around a lot of gear with public transportation. I'd need a very large suitcase for all my gear.

Sep 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM Post #79 of 129
I already know I'll probably come by car anyway... too lazy to lug my gear onto public transportation...

But that has an advantage too... I can probably bring my recordplayer :)

Sep 1, 2012 at 11:32 AM Post #81 of 129
Maybe carpooling or traveling together will be an option for some? I'm in Tilburg, and knowing myself, I'll be driving to the meet. My car has a few more seats available for people, as long as I can try out their gear :)

Sep 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM Post #82 of 129
Maybe carpooling or traveling together will be an option for some? I'm in Tilburg, and knowing myself, I'll be driving to the meet. My car has a few more seats available for people, as long as I can try out their gear :)

I'm in Hilversum, so to pick me up you'd need to make a massive detour, since it's probably going to be in the south of the country.

Sep 4, 2012 at 7:16 AM Post #84 of 129
Quote:
As long as it's pilsner from draft, and not Heineken, I don't really care.
I pretty much only drink beer at parties or special occasions anyway.

Agreed.

Wine or liquor for me...

Sep 20, 2012 at 4:44 AM Post #89 of 129
News:
The big meet is not completely cancelled, but because the location in mind won't be available in spring, we decided that it's better to organize a smaller meet in between.

I was thinking of doing one mid November. I'll start a new thread, because this one is starting to get cluttered.

A list of everyone interested should help to start the organisation of this meet a bit, who's interested?

Good idea.

I think I'll start a new thread for clarity. That way I can reserve the OP for an attendee list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back