Dutch Meet
Aug 26, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #31 of 129
for the belgian's there is a store in antwerp called Arton they sell all the sennheiser high end's they have a lot of amps, turntables, cartridges,... you can also order all other headphones there.

Aug 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #32 of 129
I'm also interested in holding a Dutch meet sometime. As for gear, I can contribute:

- Stax SR-202
- Stax SRM-Xs
- Presonus FireStudio Mobile
- Cambridge Audio DacMagic
- Hifiman HE-300

And if all goes well on Wednesday, I can also contribute a Stax SR-407 and an SRM-323S.

I'll try and talk about a location which would seem appropriate; a live-audio company in Almere with a fairly sizeable area that would be perfect for a bunch of head-fiers. I doubt it'd be free though, but if the rates are good and we can get enough interested parties a sizeable meet would be very appropriate (30+ at least).

Spread the word, I say!

Aug 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #34 of 129
I'm also interested in holding a Dutch meet sometime. As for gear, I can contribute:

- Stax SR-202
- Stax SRM-Xs
- Presonus FireStudio Mobile
- Cambridge Audio DacMagic
- Hifiman HE-300

And if all goes well on Wednesday, I can also contribute a Stax SR-407 and an SRM-323S.

I'll try and talk about a location which would seem appropriate; a live-audio company in Almere with a fairly sizeable area that would be perfect for a bunch of head-fiers. I doubt it'd be free though, but if the rates are good and we can get enough interested parties a sizeable meet would be very appropriate (30+ at least).

Spread the word, I say!

It'd be very difficult to get 30+. If we want that much chances are that we'd have to look outside of head-fi.org, or somehow attract some German and French too.

It'd be absolutely awesome if it were possible though.

Aug 27, 2012 at 8:58 AM Post #38 of 129
I made contact with soundconsult.nl, and he was pretty interested in hosting a meet. He wanted something bigger though, probably with 30+ man. Right now he told me that he'll contact come potential sponsors such as Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic.

This would mean that it's not a head-fi.org only meet.

We're thinking of probably doing it in spring on a Saturday or Sunday.
I think this is soon enough not to organize a smaller meet in between.

There's some peeps over at Tweakers.net who'd be interested as well. They have a pretty active headphone thread

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll ask them too if they're interested. If not only for a head count.

Aug 27, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #41 of 129
Ohai,  just saw the post on tweakers. I'm in if I have the time, never made it to any other meets due to work, so hopefully this time round things are different.

Considering the other cans that will likely be brought by other members, my current list would be:
Grado 225i woody and 325i, AKG K340, K400 and K1000.
I can also bring a Little Dot 1+ and a CA Dacmagic.

Aug 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #42 of 129
Alright, trying to do a headcount to get an approximate idea of how many people are interested at this moment.

TT600R
Coop
Tilpo
William007
Ultrainferno
cky8
Noah87
Neganiku
armeko
ZarakiSan
Joe Presto

And from Tweakers Heilige Kaas volunteered to come.

That's about 11 people. If we could double that, then I think we're good in terms of numbers.

Aug 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM Post #43 of 129
Quote:
Alright, trying to do a headcount to get an approximate idea of how many people are interested at this moment.
TT600R
Coop
Tilpo
William007
Ultrainferno
cky8
Noah87
Neganiku
armeko
ZarakiSan
Joe Presto
And from Tweakers Heilige Kaas volunteered to come.
That's about 11 people. If we could double that, then I think we're good in terms of numbers.

I'll check with 2 more Dutch Head-fiers whom I've met along the way and aren't on the list, they might know more people too. Might also be good to have a look at the previous Dutch meet-up tread, could be a few more people from there who are interested.

Aug 27, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #44 of 129
I'll check with 2 more Dutch Head-fiers whom I've met along the way and aren't on the list, they might know more people too. Might also be good to have a look at the previous Dutch meet-up tread, could be a few more people from there who are interested.

The guy from soundconsult.nl said he would contact some potential sponsors. I'll wait until I have more info on that before I go start the massive people hunting.

From the looks of it, it could be possible to find a total of 20-30 people just from head-fi and tweakers.

Aug 27, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #45 of 129
Quote:

Great that you guys are organising a meet. Eventhough I was slighty hung-over last time I had a blast. :wink: This year I won't be attending though as I won't be  in the country as of next week.

I quoted this post because I don't see most of the head-fiers here in this thread who were attending the last meet I visited.

Have fun!

Nick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back