Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet
Nov 17, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #572 of 618
Does everyone coming by train know how to get to the venue? Or do we need to organise transport? Send me a PM if you need a pick up and I will send you my 06 to help you arrange it. 

Nov 17, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #575 of 618
Also ready...

Geesh! Do u travel a lot with ur equipment that u have so many hardcases laying around?..i dont even have one..i feel naked now :D
Damn..thinking i have to drive more then 220 km to get there i maybe would best to get one..oops..to late now..:xf_eek:
Maybe next time..:p

Nov 17, 2012 at 4:59 PM Post #576 of 618
Only the smallest case gets lugged around a lot... I take it into the office everyday.
I use them to store (some) of my stuff at home as my wife goes crazy when I have headphones all over the place. And it's a kiddieproof way of storing them, which is needed if you have a 2y/o with a fetish for everything that has wires...

The 'grab & go' aspect of these cases is just a bonus...

My gear might not be all that impressive, but oh boy, do I know how to transport it in style 
biggrin.gif

Nov 17, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #578 of 618
Ye, I hope I get out of bed in time to reach the venue at 11:00, but I'll probably be 30 minutes late.. Limburger after all :wink:. Anyway, I can pick some people up as well at the train station of course.. or where ever. If someone wants me to do some driving around, please say so, I don't pay for my fuel after all.. and it's a hard-to-miss car, dark blue Prius with a gray Snow flake on both sides, or.. I'm wearing a black The North Face jacket, which also has a Snow flake on the back! Send me a PM and I'll give you my #.

Nov 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #579 of 618
Only the smallest case gets lugged around a lot... I take it into the office everyday.
I use them to store (some) of my stuff at home as my wife goes crazy when I have headphones all over the place. And it's a kiddieproof way of storing them, which is needed if you have a 2y/o with a fetish for everything that has wires...

The 'grab & go' aspect of these cases is just a bonus...

My gear might not be all that impressive, but oh boy, do I know how to transport it in style :D

Yeah u do ..wow..well..my box are very low profile..hahaha and my car is black..so no classy bling bling arrival.. :D
And about kids..can u image that a little princess of 3 found out thst on the back of a speaker is a hole?..well before i knew it she and her nephew deposited their whole knikkers collection inside..and while doing it..they foud a way to take of the front and pushed the paper woofer so far it broke.. :mad: so u see i know how kids are..good that i already switched to headphones back then and used (at that time) a jbl surround set in metal...so very hard to break..hahaha :D

See u guys in couple of hours then..:p

Nov 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #580 of 618
Ye, I hope I get out of bed in time to reach the venue at 11:00, but I'll probably be 30 minutes late.. Limburger after all :wink:. Anyway, I can pick some people up as well at the train station of course.. or where ever. If someone wants me to do some driving around, please say so, I don't pay for my fuel after all.. and it's a hard-to-miss car, dark blue Prius with a gray Snow flake on both sides, or.. I'm wearing a black The North Face jacket, which also has a Snow flake on the back! Send me a PM and I'll give you my #.

Snowflake? Are u a new kind of elf? :D

Nov 18, 2012 at 1:21 AM Post #581 of 618
Damn hard getting up...
I got everything packed but it isn't that much work since I don't have a sweet headphone collection (yet).

I could use a pickup at the trainstation. :D it'd be great if either lean or negakinu could pick me up. :D

Nov 18, 2012 at 2:04 AM Post #583 of 618
Yay... the kid woke me up at 5:45... Oh well, at least I had plenty of time to take a shower, trim the beard, check if I have everything, check again, have breakfast, check the gear some more, clear out the dishwasher, check the gear again... And ofcourse the v2.0 went back to sleep after I got up. Sadistic little man...

Nov 18, 2012 at 2:05 AM Post #584 of 618
Quote:
I just found out that I got up wat too early. The first bus leaves at 9
tongue.gif

Isn't there anyone who can pick someone up at Nijmegen or Arnhem?
biggrin.gif

Nijmegen is a 80 KM detour for me... What do you have to offer to make it interesting to me? 
biggrin.gif

Nov 18, 2012 at 2:29 AM Post #585 of 618
Omg, I forgot that my alarm clock is still running on CEST.. woke up way too early.

Holy Gouda and others, how late are you arriving at Heerlen train station?

Ow, sending our organizers my # as well heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back