Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet
Oct 30, 2012 at 9:45 AM Post #241 of 618
Quote:
Hey i'm 13 so nothing against small children!
angry_face.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
 XDXDXD

well....

Is anyone going to buy the Sennheiser HD700 so we can all enjoy it this meeting? I really want to listen to it, It's a piece of beauty.

I hope that's a bad age joke
biggrin.gif

I don't have the HD700 anymore but might be able to surprise everyone with an Amperior and Momentum

Oct 30, 2012 at 10:13 AM Post #244 of 618
haha yea i'm not 13.

I'm interested in the Momentum too. Altough not as much as I was a while ago since I gave up on the idea of portable headphones. Instead I go custom now.
And I allready have an AKG K550 as closed back pair. altough not as beautifull as the Momentum but not worth the money to have two.

Oct 30, 2012 at 11:33 AM Post #247 of 618
No, not an adaptor, a plug :) itisn't really necessary because i'm sending these to another head-fi member after the meet for 3weeks, he'll be putting a 6,35 plug on there :) in exchange for having them for 3 weeks and he'll write a review about them... I know how to solder it on there but they are hard to find in belgium, only the neutrik 3,5 l's are available nearby

Oct 30, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #248 of 618
No, not an adaptor, a plug :) itisn't really necessary because i'm sending these to another head-fi member after the meet for 3weeks, he'll be putting a 6,35 plug on there :) in exchange for having them for 3 weeks and he'll write a review about them...

Ah, you want to switch out the plug, I see. Well, I only have spare 3.5mm plugs, and they are of pretty bad quality.
I could always order a decent plug and bring my soldering gear to the meet, but luckily that's not necessary.

Oct 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #249 of 618
Ah, you want to switch out the plug, I see. Well, I only have spare 3.5mm plugs, and they are of pretty bad quality.
I could always order a decent plug and bring my soldering gear to the meet, but luckily that's not necessary.

Yeah, thanks anyway! Don't forget that 3,5--> RCA Cable :wink: and can i have your ABX box for 1 beer?

Oct 30, 2012 at 3:31 PM Post #251 of 618
Quote:
No, not an adaptor, a plug
smily_headphones1.gif
itisn't really necessary because i'm sending these to another head-fi member after the meet for 3weeks, he'll be putting a 6,35 plug on there
smily_headphones1.gif
in exchange for having them for 3 weeks and he'll write a review about them... I know how to solder it on there but they are hard to find in belgium, only the neutrik 3,5 l's are available nearby

Here ya go!

http://www.conrad.be/ce/nl/overview/0223611/Jackplugstekkers#

Oct 30, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #252 of 618
Nah, i'll wait after the meet, send them to a fellow head-fi member and while he writes a review about them and enjoys them, he'll reterminate it in a 6,35 neutrik for free :)

Oct 31, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #255 of 618
I'm sorry to reply as offtopic as it can be, but I figured you might be the best bunch to ask.

I'm glad to see head-fiers _not_ across the ocean exist, and are actually planning a meet-up. I am however only starting to gather proper audio equipment at the moment I'm posting this - it has taken me around 6 years to realize my love for music and sound didn't go down, but my preference for good audio went up, yet the amount and quality of my audio equipment went down.. I was simply missing out. Not even sure I'd qualify as an audiophile, but the craving is there.

My levels of frustration are going up exponentionally, as it seems almost impossible to find reviewed equipment on head-fi. Does anyone here have some tips where to buy stuff like the Brainwavz B2/TDK BA200, Hippo Cricri/Fiio E6, and maybe even a Colorfly C3?

If you guys don't mind having someone drop by (in the paying sense, of course) to just listen to stuff and get back into audio, and not bringing anything, I might be interested! Nice to see Viktor still exists :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back