Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet
Oct 25, 2012 at 3:07 PM Post #182 of 618
Don't think I agree, I went to highschool there so I know the place. Left when de Tagrijn went down :wink:

Oct 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #183 of 618
Don't think I agree, I went to highschool there so I know the place. Left when de Tagrijn went down :wink:

It was actually a joke. While I really like my high school (it was a very good school) and my shopping district, the town itself is not very nice. Utrecht is much better, to be honest. As for other towns, I don't know at all.

What high school did you go to, then?

Oct 26, 2012 at 7:47 AM Post #184 of 618
I got that just a bit later, guess you overdid the sarcasm :). Went to the Gemeentelijk Gymnasium.
I love Utrecht, makes me feel right at home when I walk through the city. Don't have that feeling in Amsterdam (yet?).

Oct 29, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #186 of 618
C'mon people! This is going to be awesome! IF you're still on the fence about participating but have trouble with transportation, send me a PM and I'll try to set you up. We have a carpool list and OV-discount mee-reis mogelijkheden. 

Sign up and show up! This is a great chance to meet some fellow Head-Fi'ers and listen to some cool gear. :)  

Oct 29, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #187 of 618
Paid yesterday, so I'm coming. 

I'll probably bring something to drink with me (bak duvel, hopus of iets anders)

Oct 29, 2012 at 5:59 PM Post #190 of 618
Hi all,

Would like to participate in the meet, not sure if I can yet though.
Also my gear isn't that special but hopefully I'll have bought new headphones by the time this event is.

rolleyes.gif
but aww, just checked out the location, that's quite a journey for me, a well I'll send you a pm if I decide I'll come

Users who are viewing this thread

Back