Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet
Oct 22, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #152 of 618
i reallyyyyyy wanna listen to a lcd-2/3 or a he-500 :s

For me it's more about the people than the headphones. To be honest, I have pretty much completely lost my interest in headphones at this point. I'm only hanging 'round head-fi because I've come to call a lot of members 'friend'.

Oct 22, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #153 of 618
For me it's more about the people than the headphones. To be honest, I have pretty much completely lost my interest in headphones at this point. I'm only hanging 'round head-fi because I've come to call a lot of members 'friend'.

True... Really wanna meet some fellow head fiers :)

Oct 23, 2012 at 3:56 AM Post #157 of 618
I just made a Bitly shortURL for this thread (http://bit.ly/RYSDWR) so I don't have to use the whole Head-Fi forum URL on the flyer. Will update the flyer after work. Let me know if you guys need any changes to it as well, either to the content or the design. 

Oct 23, 2012 at 4:29 AM Post #158 of 618
Please do update the gear list. I really hope some more interesting gear gets listed
Looking forward to, in this order:

M-DAC
LCD3
HE-6
B22
Soloist
Dragonfly
Mad Dog
K550
DT880
AKG 701
Grado
Dacmagic
Schiit Asgard
Erik's Superluxes
Vmoda

I honestly have no idea what I'll be bringing yet, I'll update the doc later

Oct 23, 2012 at 8:10 AM Post #161 of 618
I'd like to join too. I'm not absolutely sure but I should be able to make it. If i do come I will most likely be bringing a friend, this is okay right? I can bring an AMB Y2 dac, the cavalli compact tube hybrid and an HD650. What I am most interested in hearing are a B22, orthos, and stax. 

Oct 23, 2012 at 8:59 AM Post #163 of 618
Quote:
I'd like to join too. I'm not absolutely sure but I should be able to make it. If i do come I will most likely be bringing a friend, this is okay right? I can bring an AMB Y2 dac, the cavalli compact tube hybrid and an HD650. What I am most interested in hearing are a B22, orthos, and stax. 

I'm capping the amount of people at 30 so it's first come, first serve. :) As long as there aren't 30 confirmations you both are fine. :)

Oct 23, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #164 of 618
We came up with the idea of creating a carpool list.

Here you can set your location, and whether you have a car or not. This will make it a lot easier for people to manage carpooling to save on train fares.

We also made a column for train discounts. Some people have a discount card, which other people can make use of. This field is so that people can meet up and travel together by train to save on costs.

We hope this will make it easier for some people to come to the meet, as I have noticed that the commute is a large reason not to go for many people here.

Oct 23, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #165 of 618
Quote:
Please, somebody bring a hd600 and hd650 i really wanna buy the hd600's but i don't know how these sound

I just bought one (sold off the ED9) but I won't make it..

Really crappy stuff coz I live like a half hour drive from frikkin Heerlen! Unfortunately I cannot cancel the demo I have planned for that day. Such a bummer! Would be nice to see some of you again, and to hear that LCD-3. Oh well... I'll just drool over the photos of the meet then :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back