Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet
Nov 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM Post #332 of 618
First post of this thread has all your answers. :)

Am still confused..i am on the gearlist..but i dont appear on the confirmed list...i paid yesterday to the paypal account of rik...can anyone check that and update the confirmation list..thanks..

Nov 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #333 of 618
Quote:

Am still confused..i am on the gearlist..but i dont appear on the confirmed list...i paid yesterday to the paypal account of rik...can anyone check that and update the confirmation list..thanks..

I wouldn't worry, if you paid, you're welcome, as far as I'm concerned! I paid, I'm not on the confirmed list, and I'm not on the gear list, but I'm definitely coming. Tilpo is a Math tutor, he's good with counting.

Nov 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #334 of 618
The Dutch and Belgian meet
Germans and other foreigners welcome too!
The other thread on this meet got kinda cluttered, so I decided to create a new thread with a clear OP. This meet has a facebook page.
When: Sunday, November the 18th. From 11:00 to 16:00
Where: Victor 4Art in Heerlen.
Heerlerbaan 66
6418 CH Heerlen
Carpool list for getting there.
Price: €5. (due to venue costs)
If you want to come, then paying in advance is mandatory. The deadline will be the 11th of November. You can contact me for the payment procedure, if I haven't sent you a PM already. You will only be put on the attendance list if you have paid.
Payment conformed:
Tilpo
HolyCheese
Negakinu
Coop
Ultrainferno
alexdepalex
paaj
moaksb
Chulta
Soundconsult.nl
onyu+1
steven2992+1
sepinho
Total: 15
List of interested people:
s0lar
Deep Funk
William007
ZarakiSan
TT600R
cky8
Noah87
armeko
Drosera
iJimmy
carlove
Daanvand
hifimanrookie
Total: 28 (13 unconfirmed)
People who probably can't come
Contrastique
People from previous meets:
Proglover
ApatN
aRRR
Stitch
Aethelred
Anouk
DigitalMind
Blackmore
tohenk2
Chimpie
GuyDebord
RobR
Jelle Schrijver
Gear list
If you plan to come, please tell me what gear you're planning on bringing.
I've made a list of all the gear everyone plans on bringing in this document. Please edit it as you see fit. Listing all the gear in the OP would be a pain.

Rik,
Can u pls check ur paypal account..if u got my payment..i got confirmation from paypal it did..i used the information u gave me in ur pm..
Thanks

Nov 2, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #335 of 618
For everyone concerned..i put myself on the carpool list :D i am leaving from amsterdam...that will be a long stretch to heerlen.. :xf_eek:

Nov 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #336 of 618
I wouldn't worry, if you paid, you're welcome, as far as I'm concerned! I paid, I'm not on the confirmed list, and I'm not on the gear list, but I'm definitely coming. Tilpo is a Math tutor, he's good with counting.

Thanks laen,.u reassured me. :wink:

Nov 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #337 of 618
Nov 2, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #338 of 618
Rik,
Can u pls check ur paypal account..if u got my payment..i got confirmation from paypal it did..i used the information u gave me in ur pm..
Thanks

I didn't put you on there because I didn't receive a conformation mail from Paypal yet, but I just logged in on Paypal and the money is there. Weird...

Anyways, it's alright now. Sorry for the confusion.

Nov 2, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #339 of 618

I didn't put you on there because I didn't receive a conformation mail from Paypal yet, but I just logged in on Paypal and the money is there. Weird...
Anyways, it's alright now. Sorry for the confusion.

Solved..:D

Nov 2, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #340 of 618
Quote:
Solved..
biggrin.gif

Tilpo still doesn't want me to come :wink:.

Nov 2, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #341 of 618
Tilpo still doesn't want me to come :wink:.

Poor u...maybe ur on his black list? U didnt puncture his tires or something recently right?:p

Nov 2, 2012 at 10:21 PM Post #343 of 618
Nov 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #344 of 618
and damn...what ru doing up so late?:rolleyes:

Nov 2, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #345 of 618
Quote:
and damn...what ru doing up so late?
rolleyes.gif

I've mainly spend all evening and night downloading music (which is still legal here, no worries), with a few exceptions (some spanish world music, Pinky Floyd, Bocelli, some Opera) most of it is classical, as good as all in XRCD FLAC. My Clip+ is arriving tomorrow with a 32G card :wink:. It's still not the music I wanted to find, but that'll come. Maybe you guys can give me some cool (non-classical is totally OK as well) tips at the meet.

(Let me know if Youtube links or this offtopic stuff is not allowed) Bumped onto a really cool video on Youtube when searching for orchestra conductors: 35 minute watch, jazz-influenced classic, lovely conductor, in the end they give you a shot of Tom Hanks in the audience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKE7TlWeYyA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back