Durable,balanced with thump bass,comfortable for long-time IN-EAR-HEADPHONE under Rs. 1000 (for laptop)
Feb 27, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #2 of 13
  THANX in advance

It appears your title was too long and it part of it got cut off.  Can you put in the body of your comment please?  Also price range would be helpful and music tastes.

Feb 27, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #3 of 13
Thanx for replying, bro!
Please recommend under 1000 rupees.
in India
I love bass....punchy not muddy...with a balanced mids and highs.
I own wh-205 of nokia x3-02.5...want to step up , some reviews said these are not better but as good as other earphones under Rs.1000.
Please suggest.............
popcorn.gif

Feb 27, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #4 of 13
So from doing the conversion of 1000 rupees to dollars I get $16 USD.  For $16 bucks, it's really hard to recommend anything at this price range, in my opinion.  I would suggest saving up for something more expensive but hopefully someone will chime with a modern recommendation, given all the recommendations I remember in that price range have been discontinued.

Aug 10, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #7 of 13
hi byrnie,

I am from india looking to buy a decent pair of earphones for my samsung galaxy note 2 .

I want to buy a earphone which has a good built quality as i would use it for gud 3-4 hours a day and will involve in a little rough usage as will put it in my jeans all the tym.soundmagic

Also i listen to alot of music and watch movies as well.

I want a decent bass not overpowering thou, good amount of treble and balanced mid, low and highs.

have few headphones in mind have a list of it below,
soundmagic ES18 ( heard a lot of reviews but not sure as its built is bad is wat ppl say)
cowon em1 ( heard its a decent pair with good sound)
philips 3590 ( basic headphone)
Sony MH1C ( not sure if available in india if yes can u tell me where)
Sennheiser CX 180
skull candy series ( eg: smokin buds, inked 2 )
NuForce NE-600X ( have read some decent reviews about this headphones but NOT AVAILABLE IN INDIA.
SM 10 ( have heard that they are a decent pair but not sure as due to there design they fall of ear)

any other earphones and any opinions will be of grt help. thanks in advance

Aug 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM Post #8 of 13
With the exception of your price tag, you just described the Shure SE 215. If you could save about four times that, you could lick up a pair secondhand that would fit
Your needs nicely.

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #9 of 13
Hi Joe,
Thanks for ur reply.. I have read about the sure se 215 it's about 100$.
WAY above my budget.. but can u plz recommend me smthin from my above post.. how wud u rate cowon em1..?
Any other suggestions under 1.2k Indian rupees.. thanks

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #10 of 13
The only one from your list I've heard is the Sony MH1. Surprisingly great IEM, but probably the worst cable I've ever seen. If the flat J-cable won't bother you, that'd be my rec.

Aug 11, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #12 of 13
I have heard some amazing reviews about it too.. and have been wanting to purchase it and cable jus looks fyn I don't think it shud b an issue but the problem is on ebay it's priced $95 which is approximately Rs5500.. they have increased the prices unfortunately.

Aug 11, 2014 at 3:22 AM Post #13 of 13
Hello terminator I have a pair of Brainwav. M4s I would be willing to part with for the equivalence of $30 usd. If you are interested PM me. I would pay for half of the shipping. I know you did not have these in your suggestions but to me they are outstanding pair of iems. They have had roughly 400 to 500 hours of play put in and I now have a much better pair of iem so they won't be receiving much play any longer from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back