DUNU's Black Friday Sales Are HERE! Up to 30% Off!
Nov 9, 2022 at 3:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12
It's that time of year again! DUNU is excited to bring to your our annual Black Friday sale. We know this year has been light on the sales front from us so we wanted to make it extra sweet for you.Without further ado, here are the prices you'll be able to purchase from our direct shop today.

BUY DIRECT

Friday, November 8-3.png

Friday, November 8.png

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022 at 4:29 PM Post #3 of 12
Nov 9, 2022 at 5:05 PM Post #4 of 12
I dunu, but this look like really good prices indeed sirs ;]

Nov 9, 2022 at 5:06 PM Post #5 of 12
Nov 25, 2022 at 4:23 AM Post #7 of 12
It's that time of year again! DUNU is excited to bring to your our annual Black Friday sale. We know this year has been light on the sales front from us so we wanted to make it extra sweet for you.Without further ado, here are the prices you'll be able to purchase from our direct shop today.

BUY DIRECT

Friday, November 8-3.png
Friday, November 8.png
@Sebastien Chiu I hear a lot of China is currently on lockdown. Do orders headed for the US ship out of the China mainland, and if so are they able to ship currently?

Nov 28, 2022 at 3:27 PM Post #8 of 12
@Sebastien Chiu I hear a lot of China is currently on lockdown. Do orders headed for the US ship out of the China mainland, and if so are they able to ship currently?

Our shipping is unaffected.

Things will remain up for the rest of the day today!

Nov 28, 2022 at 6:28 PM Post #9 of 12
Our shipping is unaffected.

Things will remain up for the rest of the day today!
If my significant other asks, I blame you for selling me on a new Dunu Hulk Pro :wink: I bought your DUW-02S and now I'm hooked. Build quality is fantastic, and I'll need something to pair with new IEMs. Now I just need some new IEMs.

Nov 29, 2022 at 3:14 PM Post #10 of 12
If my significant other asks, I blame you for selling me on a new Dunu Hulk Pro :wink: I bought your DUW-02S and now I'm hooked. Build quality is fantastic, and I'll need something to pair with new IEMs. Now I just need some new IEMs.

Hope you're loving it! No worries, being a bad influence is partially what I am here for :D

What IEMs are you leaning towards?

Nov 29, 2022 at 3:17 PM Post #11 of 12
Hope you're loving it! No worries, being a bad influence is partially what I am here for :D

What IEMs are you leaning towards?
Do you mean today's me, yesterday's me, or the me before that? What I'm eyeing is changing daily. It's been so many years since I owned a real flagship. The empire ears evo sounds like a fun tuning, and versatile enough for what I want while retaining a sound I can move to. I'd consider the odyssey, but at the rate technology is evolving, for a top price I'd fear they'd be outdated the moment I unboxed them. I was checking out the limited edition legend evo last night, but given that I'm here in the US, no idea if I can even get one exported from HK. If you've got a hookup, let me know haha

Nov 29, 2022 at 3:21 PM Post #12 of 12
Do you mean today's me, yesterday's me, or the me before that? What I'm eyeing is changing daily. It's been so many years since I owned a real flagship. The empire ears evo sounds like a fun tuning, and versatile enough for what I want while retaining a sound I can move to. I'd consider the odyssey, but at the rate technology is evolving, for a top price I'd fear they'd be outdated the moment I unboxed them. I was checking out the limited edition legend evo last night, but given that I'm here in the US, no idea if I can even get one exported from HK. If you've got a hookup, let me know haha

I love both the Odyssey and EVO so it's really more up to your personal taste and how much of a bone conduction experience you are looking for.

The Odyssey is like a combo of the EVO and Odin with a more intense BCD feeling, whereas the EVO is more focused on the low end with a more relaxed (but still very present) BCD feeling.

My personal preferences lean towards Odin (hence why I went that route). Unfortunately, no hookups in HK - I don't have many relationships there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back