Dunu Vulkan
Sep 9, 2022 at 12:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

leo5111

1000+ Head-Fier
i like them i love eq-ing, tried with my plenue S and Plenue R2 seem to have good deep bass on either, though on the S they sound a fraction Warmer,anyone have any idea,s for cable to make them slightly warmer? i lean toward Warm sounding, also does anyone have idea how the sounds changes if it does after they get hours on em? thanks in advance for the answers....

Sep 9, 2022 at 1:46 AM Post #2 of 5
i like them i love eq-ing, tried with my plenue S and Plenue R2 seem to have good deep bass on either, though on the S they sound a fraction Warmer,anyone have any idea,s for cable to make them slightly warmer? i lean toward Warm sounding, also does anyone have idea how the sounds changes if it does after they get hours on em? thanks in advance for the answers....

You can make them warmer by pairing them with eartips that tame treble - eg foam tips, Final Audio E black tips. Or use a warmer source.

Sep 16, 2022 at 12:13 AM Post #5 of 5
if anyone has the vulkans and wants to make them a little warmer, the Hart Audio Cables copper Cable does just that, not by a Huge amount but Compared to stock cable they feel a little warmer/smoother......very good price version i have is copper was 42 bucks+5 for 1st class USPS mail shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back