Dunu Titan 1 : A Review by Baycode
Feb 11, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #16 of 31
Excellent review!!! Plus a special thank you to the good Doctor Jazz who introduced me to the Titan. Now if I ever get my Massdrop pair!!!

Feb 12, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #18 of 31
Feb 13, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #19 of 31
Awesome review...I think these will make a great second pair next to my DN-1000's. About how many pairs of IEM's could you (safely) fit in that case? I'm looking for something that could carry 3 or four and not be too huge.

Feb 13, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #20 of 31
  Awesome review...I think these will make a great second pair next to my DN-1000's. About how many pairs of IEM's could you (safely) fit in that case? I'm looking for something that could carry 3 or four and not be too huge.

Thanks @an-i-no !

Although the quality and design is very nice, case is not too large, you can put Titan1 and may be a very small and thin corded iem like Zero Audio Tenore -as an extra- inside.

You have to search for a bigger case if you like to put 3-4 iems.

Feb 14, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #23 of 31
Apr 10, 2015 at 5:22 PM Post #24 of 31
great review @Baycode
how's it going?! its been a while since the we last talked.. i'm sorry about what happened with the havi thread, nevertheless it was a very nice read on the titan 1s! i love your pictures, they really look amazing! the graphs you added was a nice visual representation (i also liked that you told others that it was just "imo" and not to be taken literally)--> great disclaimer!

i just got ahold of the titans myself today! they feel really solid, and have a nice weight to them, i like the cable tie (surprised no one thought of it earlier) 

nice presentation =)

Apr 11, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #25 of 31
Hi Tom22, its really nice to hear from you! I am fine thanks, hope you're well too. Thanks for your compliments! I like your unboxing video of Titan1 and short into :wink: Thanks for share!

Apr 11, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #26 of 31
@
Hi @Tom22, its really nice to hear from you! I am fine thanks, hope you're well too. Thanks for your compliments! I like your unboxing video of Titan1 and short into
wink.gif
Thanks for share!

interesing comparison with the havi b3 pro1s, i just got the titans but i think its a good alternative to the havis or vice versa

if you want a big soundstage and more bass& treble = titan+ openness/ situational awareness

if you want big soundstage and more neutral= havis + better isolation

i'm liking these big sounding little guys(havis and titans, so far anyway)

May 30, 2015 at 8:55 AM Post #27 of 31
Nice review as always . How do you compare these with KC06a? Does this worth the extra money? Am trying to decide between these two. Listen to all kind of gener. Would love a good sound stage and bass. Thanks

May 30, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #28 of 31
Nice review as always . How do you compare these with KC06a? Does this worth the extra money? Am trying to decide between these two. Listen to all kind of gener. Would love a good sound stage and bass. Thanks

yes.though shalt be blown to smithereens by the wide open soundstage . you'll find more microdetails. sweet highs. the bass is good too, different enough to enjoy the kc06a. PRaT is definitely enjoyable. the sound design is just plain impeccable. don't buy anymore after this! lol

Jun 5, 2015 at 8:34 PM Post #29 of 31
Though my review of the Titan 1s is not as extensive as Baycodes, I hope someone can find it helpful to satisfy their curiosity or provide some insight in a potential purchase!

Enjoy!
http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-titan-1-titanium-coated-diaphragm-earphones/reviews/13302

Jan 13, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #30 of 31
Excellent as always my friend. I'm impressed with you photograph skills!

This is really an nice offering from Dunu.

Dude,Baycode says Titan 1 has better soundstage compared to Havi B3 1.I respect his opinion.I am not satisfied with Titan's soundstage. Titan is on the brighter side which I detest to the core.Titan has an edge over Monk,which I recently bought, in terms of overall clarity, but I can't just take those highs of Titan.Sometimes it is just ear-piercing.Do you also think that Havi has better soundstage compared to Titan.Between Titan and Monk,there is no competition as Monk destroys Titan like a boss;taking about it will give me Ebola. What about Monk vs Havi with respect to soundstage and overall SQ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back