DUNU Head FI Contact account change notice
Jul 9, 2014 at 10:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
Dear Fans,

I am Rocky from DUNU. Thanks for your long term support of DUNU and me. I am about to leave DUNU and the contact account would be back to dunu-topsound.

3 year passed, we have some interesting event and good memories. Thanks for the assistance of product review from Joker, Clieos, Swimsoony, Randomkid, Jant71, tinyman and so many to name etc.  I personally enjoy sharing some thoughts with reviewers about product. It's fun to enjoy music with nice equipment and more important playing a role which can affect the earphone design and keep making improvement in next product. From DN-11, DN-12, to recently successful hybrid models DN-1000 and DN-2000.

Here, I would like to thank you all again for all the support and the good time. Hope I have chance to serve you somewhere lol.

** BTW make sure to try DN-1000 and DN-2000 if you have chance. It's my genius thoughts to these two product with my own experience. Exceptional value and performance in their price categories . For your reference, I tried at least 50 top earphones in different price range including AKG K3003, thanks to this job.

May prosperity be with you, Both DUNU and beloved fans.

Cheers,
Rocky

Jul 10, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #3 of 7
All the best Rocky.  Has been great working with you, and good luck in your new endeavours.

Jul 10, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #4 of 7
Thanks and All the Best to You, Rocky!  It was a pleasure working with you!
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Jul 18, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #7 of 7
Darn, just when I contacted him before reading this post about if the DUNUs on amazon.cn are legit :frowning2:

Nonetheless: all the best to you Rocky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back