Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
Apr 30, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #245 of 1,320
mmm idk. despite that i like the bass quality and surgical like bass precision and insane sub-bass amounts on h300 more. (everything else - dn2k)

mmmm...I think in terms of precision, DN2k trumps H-300 mate, listen to something that has a lot of bass guitars (eg Jack Johnson or Steely Dan) and you'll know what I mean - bass power, rumble, and slam yes I agree, nothing beats H-300, I like it too 
wink_face.gif

djvkool please give us a brief comparison to Unique Melody UM3x (i think you also like this pair of IEM)

Different signature here, 3X has a V/U shape, and DN2k is balanced with slight forward mid - both of them probably complement each other more than competing 
wink_face.gif

Apr 30, 2014 at 8:55 PM Post #254 of 1,320

My cables always break in under a year generally around where the cable meets the termination. It just seems unavoidable when it's in your pocket for so long.  (especially with right angled connectors)

I never keep the dac in my trouser's pockets especially when you're constantly on the move, sitting down, up, down, up...

I always keep the dac in my jacket pocket to refrain from tugging the cable whenever I move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back