Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
Jun 6, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #603 of 1,320
I am afraid that the dn 2000 being more balanced with less bass than the dn 1000 are best suited to different types of music (music classic or music sung (more melodic), or other kinds quietest or so it is rumored) unlike what I listen (rock, metal, ecc ecc)

Jun 6, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #604 of 1,320
  I am afraid that the dn 2000 being more balanced with less bass than the dn 1000 are best suited to different types of music (music classic or music sung (more melodic), or other kinds quietest or so it is rumored) unlike what I listen (rock, metal, ecc ecc)

Defiantly shine with acoustic melodic songs but there is deep well textured beautiful sub bass to accompany the sound. Maybe not the best pairing for that those types of genres though. 

Jun 6, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #611 of 1,320
another question:

the dn 2000 have need of amplifier external for good function? or i can use  without amp?

They are 16 ohms so they sound good off a iPod but like all headphones better from a dx50,X3,ext...
So I order some new tips off eBay just got them in they have a wider end to them like the foam tips that came with them. Trying them out this weekend but just a 30 mins listen and it seems they have taken the harshness out of the high end but still keep a nice sparkle and a good soundstage. All for 2.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back